The Quarterback

Hey guys, did you check the trailer on the side?

It's amazing, isn't it?

Credits to @LeahWalker95 for doing it!  

I just don’t understand the part that I have to get the orders. Seriously? Why do I have to be so nice to people?! We were at Starbucks, my friends and I, and of course whenever they want something to order, I have to get them, because I’m dying for a chocolate chip cream and all of them are too lazy to get their drinks.

Whoops, sorry, forgot my manners, I should probably be introducing myself. My name is Katherine Jones, Kate for short; I live in New York City, I am 18 years old, I’m still in high school as you can conclude. I have long wavy brown hair, and brown eyes. I live in a mansion with both my parents and siblings ; my older brother John, 20 years old, and the twins Julie and Julian, 15 years old, they are from different gender. I have the most wonderful friends in the world; one of them is my best friend since kinder garten which is Lilly, and there is the twins Zoe and Zoey, all of them are cheerleaders. There are more, of course, but I’m mostly close to those three. Oh, and, I’m still single. My life is really simple, according to me, but according to others I’m living in paradise just because my parents are filthy rich, but honestly it doesn’t change anything, I’m a normal girl who is living a normal life.

Anyways enough with my world, let’s get back to reality. I took the plate full of drinks and got back to our table. I sat down next to Alex; they were talking about something that I didn’t pay attention to. I just stared out the window looking at the pouring rain. I love winter. Especially hearing the sound of drops of water, that hit the ground and makes a lovely symphony. I enjoy it, unlike others, that sound calms me, it makes me feel free.

I was interrupted by my thoughts when the place’s door opened, and my eyes were locked with Blake Anderson’s, the school’s quarterback.

“Isn’t he dreamy?” I heard Vanessa squeal.

“Dreamy? I would prefer hot!” Lilly exclaimed.

I didn’t look at her; I couldn’t get my eyes away from his green piercing ones. I admit he is hot, of course he is; he’s the quarterback for God’s sake! He got green dark eyes, and smooth blond hair cut short, he’s almost 7 inches taller than me! I’m not short; in fact I’m the second tallest girl in class. My height is almost 5.31 foot. Anyway let’s get back to the hunk here. He’s not like the popular you’re imagining right now, he’s not the kind that sounds like ‘Hey you’re free? Let’s skip school to bang in my house.’ No. He’s the kind of guy that rejects every girl that threw herself at him, he’s cold,  confident, and allow me to say very attractive, and I hardly see him laughing. I don’t see him that much anyway, it’s because I don’t even give a damn about who he is.

“KATE!”

“What?” I snapped.

“Did you hear anything I just said?” Lilly asked.

“I wasn’t really paying attention.” I said while giving her my best apologetic look.

“She was drooling about the quarterback.” Zoe winked.

“I was not!” I defended a little too louder than expected, and that got the attention of everyone in the place, especially Blake’s. I blushed and stared at the table.

“Feisty one you are.” It was now Zoey’s turn to wink. I glared at her, my face still flaming.

“Anyway!” I said trying to change the subject, “what were you saying?”