Chaper 5

Matthews POV:
Something was wrong.

Neither Matt nor Allen were in any of the classes I share with them.

No one else thought anything of it, Matt and Allen had skipped school before, but I had a bad feeling in my stomach that something bad happened. Something really bad.

Alfred seemed very happy that they weren't here though, one reason being he didn't have to deal with Allen and the other being Matt wouldn't be near me.

I look up from my paper, looking where Matt and Allen would normally sit.

'Something is definitely wrong, I can just feel it.'

Matts POV:
~flashback~
A loud gun shot sounded the area around us, and to my right a loud pained scream was heard. I quickly turned to see Allen covering his side with his hands, trying to stop the bleeding, and looked to see the red haired leader holding a gun and smirking at him.

"That's what you wanted isn't it?" They questioned, and Allen shook his head, tears started to travel down his cheeks. Oliver and Francois quickly ran Allen back to the car, leaving me, Luciano, Flavio, Lutz, Andres, and Kuro to fight alone.

I bawled my hands into fists, staring deeply into the eyes of the person that shot him, a fire burning deeply in my system.

"You monster!"

I yelled at them, they turned their head to look at me.

"You absolute piece of shit!"

I screamed.

"I could kill you right here right fucking now!"

I threatened, and their eyes narrowed.

"Oh can you now?" They challenged, and I nodded in anger, they chuckled darkly.

"If you kill me, these four will kill you."

They threatened, but I didn't care, I could fight them off.

"But I'm sure you want too see your little Mattie again, so you wouldn't do anything."

I froze, but then narrowed my eyes "how do you know about Matthew?" I question, they point their gun at me when I grip my hockey stick tighter "I have my ways asshat" they told me, eyes turning dark "you hurt me, I hurt Mattie" they told me darkly, sadism dripping from the threat.

A hand was placed on my shoulder "we need to leave now, Allen is bleeding heavily" Oliver told me quickly, his voice holding fear. I nodded, giving the leader one lasted glare before running towards the car.

"You're very wrong if you think you can get away with threatening me!" They yelled at me, and I turned just in time to see them pull the trigger of their gun.

Pointing it right at me.

I screamed.

~flashback over~
3rd person POV:
Oliver and Francois sat in the hospital room, watching over Matt and Allen as they slept.

Matt had gotten shot in his shoulder and just below his neck in his upper back, as Terrel-E had shot two bullets.

Both were rushed into surgery as soon as the four of them got dropped off by Flavio and Luciano, who couldn't stay.

Allen's surgery lasted 1 hour, where as Matt's lasted 3.

The doctors told Oliver and Francois that if they had shot Matt any higher up his back/neck, he probably wouldn't have survived.

Oliver's POV:
It's been 6 hours and neither one had woken up yet. The doctor said it would take awhile, but as the minutes drag on, I get more and more nervous for my sons.

Francois is trying to calm my nerves by letting me sit in his lap and curl up in his chest, I keep my eyes on the boys even though I just want too cry for them.

He began to pet my hair "it's ok Oliver, they said that they will be fine" he whispered in my ears, trying to comfort me. I nod, hiding my face in his chest "I'm just glad we got them back" I tell him, eyes growing dark.

~flashback again~
Oliver's POV:
I watched in horror as Matt fell to the ground in pain, quickly putting his head over his right shoulder, but the attack didn't stop there when a second bullet was fired and he screamed once again, leaning down towards the grass, and I got a view of a bleeding hole near his neck.

All sanity left my body faster then the bullet, and I tightly gripped my knife, running towards the red haired leader at a fast speed. They weren't prepared, and I was able to stab the knife into their side, quickly pull it out, and stab it into them a second time.

They screamed loudly, falling to the ground. The four around them charged at me, but Terrel-E put their hand up to tell them to stop "don't attack" they order "we don't need another criminal group after us" they tell them, standing up with some difficulty.

They stared at me in the eyes "I don't normally care for other people, but I don't want your family to lose a member" they say, and they sadly smile "I know how much pain it causes people" once they say that, they pass out, and Voss quickly catches them.

The four look to me "go" they commanded, and I nod, running back to the car, and we drive off once I'm in.

~flashback over~
Francois's POV:
After awhile Oliver fell asleep in my lap, but for once I wanted to stay up and watch over someone, just too make sure they are ok.

They are my sons after all.

I look up at the clock '4:21' it read, and I sigh, laying my head on Oliver's, starting to drift off even thought I'm trying too stay awake, but a few minutes later tiredness takes over and I close my eyes, falling asleep.

Terrel-Ernestine's POV:
I watch the blonde boy sleep, side bandaged from the stupid mans knife.

'I'm not going too kill one of his family members, but it would be fun too mess with the blonde ones crush.'

The blonde turns over, and I get a good view of his face.

'I hope everyone will like a criminal and paranoid Matthew Williams.'

_______________
I didn't plan this ending, but my mind told me this was a perfect way to add to the story plot

Yep!

Both Matt and Allen are in the hospital and Terrel-Ernestine is going to try and make Mattie become a criminal and for him to be incredibly paranoid

Should be fun!

Anyways!

Until next chapter!

~Tyler-Elizabeth

(PS I'm really sorry about all of the late updates)