The Devil 6/6/13

Dear Journal,

Today was the worst day of my life, or at least I taught it would be because many more came after this one. I was tired of staying locked up in my room so I decided to get out and go to the gym. I didn't want to go to the one I usually go because then people I knew would see me. I went to the other side of down in my dad's car.

When I got to the gym, I didn't recognize any of the faces. The smell of sour sweet hit my nostrils. Everybody was doing their own thing. Nobody noticed me come in, so I quickly decided to start on my workout. I hadn't work-outed out since school ended for obvious reasons. I felt as a part of me was dead, but now I feel it growing back into me. Each time I would lift that weight, I felt the colors of life fill into those gaps in my soul. Each time sweat covered me, I felt pain and sadness leave my body leaving something completely different inside.

Almost an hour past and everything was going alright. It felt so good to be doing something after so many days wasting time watching tv. I was just about to go into the gym showers when I noticed somebody come in. It was one of the students from school that would play football with me. Like any other football player in my school, he was buff and strong. His muscles and size would intimidate anybody especially since he is so young. He came in walking with two other guys that I recognized from soccer. They marched in without losing their beat. They didn't even looked around. They just got to their routine, so I decided to go and finish my business.

I walked into the showers and noticed that nobody was there. I pulled up my soaking wet muscle shirt and shorts and shoved them into a locker. Then I pulled my boxer briefs off and walked to the showers with a towel. My skin was moist and tired. I had worked so hard today that I don't think I can come back in a couple of days. I walked to the shower at the end of the room and slowly turned on the hot water. After that, I slowly turned that cold water until it was the perfect temperature for me. I am so picky in choosing which temperature of water to take a shower in. It always depended on how my day was. Today I settled in a chilly shower.

I walked under the spray of water and felt my muscles relax. I washed my body completely before putting on shampoo and soap. I watched as the soap and shampoo went down into the rain and quicly turned off the water while rapping the towel around my waist. Then as I looked up I saw him. Daniel.

Daniel was one of the strongest football players at out school. He and I brought our school the championship and now he was standing in front of me naked. I was used to looking at him naked, mostly because we would shower in the same room everyday after practice.

"Hey, what you doing FAG!" Daniel said.

I was shocked. I expected him to say something else. Anything else. Now he was in front of me screaming at me calling me all type of names. Then his friends came in and helped him. Insult after insult came and I couldn't do anything about it. The exit was clocked by their bodies. They walked closer to me. They began walking in circles around me hitting me wherever they could reach. A punch in my arm and another one in my stomach. They took my breath away and I fell on my knees. I tried taking in some air, but I felt as if I was drowning. No air would go into my lungs. I felt my towel get pulled away from me, and now I was naked in my knees in a bathroom with a bunch of guys that wanted to kill me.

 I felt Daniel near my ear. He began licking it slowly. The room got mute. The air felt thick. He whispered something to my ear and then he moved back.

Then next thing I know is that two people holding me hands and body down. Another two hands next to my hips and something going inside of me tearing me into two. It didn't stop for at least ten minutes. I have lost my voice. I couldn't scream or call for help. I was helpess.

After they left, I continued to lay on the grow with the first of more to come pudles of blood around me. I was not in pain. I actually didn't feel anything at all. It had to be a dream. No, not a dream, a nightmare.

I was laying there for who knows how long. It was then that the ambulence came and took me to the hospital. I was severly bleeding internally. I broken rib had gone through one of my lungs, many bones have been broken, and my whole body was covered in bruises. It's funnny how I don't really recall getting any of them. Then I sliped into a coma.