Picture 6/4/13

**Continuation**

When I woke up, I felt as if I was carrying the whole world with my body. The pounding in my head had returned and it was even stronger now. I felt dirty. I just wanted to go to the bathroom and shower again. I tried standing up, but everything around me was spinning. I fell back to the bed again. The food that my mom had brought me fell to the ground. What was happening to me?

I finally managed to go to the bathroom and turned on the water. I looked myself in the mirror. I looked pale. I took the quickest shower that I have ever taken in my entire life. i skipped my after shower routine and headed directly towards my bed to lie down. I was too lazy to put any cloth on. My skin felt cold against my bed. My phone started vibrating next to me and I decided to ignore it. I looked up at the wall and I let my head run wild. I don't know if I was dreaming, but I saw myself lying next to a guy. We both were having sex. I could see my face and I was sure I was enjoying it. Who dosen't enjoy sex. My back was against the grass and he was on top of me going up and down very fast and hard. The scene made me feel very uncomfortable. It's weird looking at yourself having sex. We stayed in that position for so long, until I fell asleep. He just looked at me with a heartbroken face. Why was he sad? He got what he wanted didn't he. He made me believe that I was going to get lucky tonight, and then he just comes out of no where. I must have been so lost by that time if I ever have let a guy be with me. Was I really that bad last night? Could their be a possibility that I have had sex willingly?

My phone started to vibrate again. I ignored it.

Then all of a sudden I feel somebody by my door. They are trying to get i, but its locked. I hear a familiar voice telling me to open the door immediatly. I stand up and open the door. To my surprise I find Sam with this face that could have given you nightmares for years. I noticed that she wasn't looking at my eyes, but down at my private section. Her face changes and now she is smiling. I quickly run to my closet and get changed.

" You have a nice package, you know that right. I would do anything to hold that ass with both my hands!" she shakingly laughed. I feel my face turn hot of emberassment.

"One of these days I'm going to find you naked, and I'm going to laugh back at you." That might have been the most akwardest thing I have ever said to anyone. What was I thinking. I walked out my closet and I was pulling down my shirt. I had a better view of her face and I could see that something was bothering her.

"Zack, the worst thing happened. I don't really know how it happened, but it did. Everybody knows about last night." Tears fell down her deliquite face. She seemed to have aged ten years from this morning to now.

What does she mean by last night? She better not mean about me? How could anybody know what happened last night?

Just like that, a million questions filled my head. How was this possible. Too much for my new beggining. I was suppose to start new and fresh. I just dropped a cup of coffee on top of my new life and it left a stain that won't be too easy to move away from. The smell will always be their.

"It's even worse. They have pictures of you." I swear I could have died in that moment. I ran to my phone and unlocked it to find a million messages from people laughing at me. Some of them said that they knew it all along, while others said it must have been Photoshoped. I finally found a forward and their it was. I was lying in the floor while a body was fucking me. You couldn't see his face, but you could see mine. My face showed it all. I was liking it.

PLEASE VOTE IF YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER