What if the storm ends?

'What if the storm ends and I don't see you
As you are now ever again?
The perfect halo of gold hair and lightning
Sets you off against the planet's last dance

Just for a minute the silver-forked sky
Lifts you up like a star that I will follow
But now it's found us like I have a found you
I don't wanna run, just overwhelm me'
-"The Lightning Strike" Snow Patrol

Great, a big sketchy security guard was taking us away. And we've only been here an hour or two. I mean we weren't exactly in our right seats... As we were led back up the many, many, steps, we were glared at by over half the girls. What the hell for?

"What the fuck now," I faintly heard Emma mumbled.

My mouth opened to say something back, but stopped once I looked back at the now empty stage. Yeah, what the hell.

The sound of cheering girls was getting farther away as we went through corridors and many sets of stairs once we were out of the main arena. The girlish screams got louder again once we made our way down... yet another corridor. Okay this is just not okay, I was getting pissed off.

"Uh, okay. Look excus-" I said to the massive shoulders of the security guard in attempt to understand what was going on and why.

Just then we reached a door, at which he knocked twice and then just stood across from it while he putting his hand forward as if to tell us, 'you go here'. We both looked at him dumbfounded. I cocked an eyebrow at him. As if I was going to go in to an unmarked, unknown room! Um, sorry, no thank you, no sir.

Em took a half step back, eyes squinted, my eyes darted from the door to the security guard, but before anything could be said, the door opened.

A confused Luke Hemmings appeared, but when he noticed it was us outside the door he held out his arms with a grin.

"Oh my gosh, you were amazing!" was all I managed to get out while quickly stepping forward to hug him. My high and adrenaline from their performance came rushing back to me.

He chuckled with a 'Well, thank you,' humbly, and stepped back so that Emma and I could enter the room, and suddenly the sound of screaming girls, from before, was so much clearer. All at once I noticed the rest of the 5SOS boys were in the room and that we were in the box seats that overlooked the rest of the arena.

That's also when I heard an unquestionable laugh, my head bolted in its direction, only to be faced with a smiling Ashton.

I had a smile on my face too, but hid when he stepped towards me. I put my hands on his chest, shoving him back, "Are you fucking kidding me?! THIS is the business that you came to America for?"

"So you guys are some bad ass musicians that open for One Direction?" Em's words followed after mine, quite animated.

He simply looked down at me and shrugged as if it was the most ordinary thing in the world. And the dimples, dammit. To avoid the approaching feelings in my stomach he was affecting me with, I rolled my eyes playfully and faced the boys.

"Yep, pretty much," Calum tried saying in a smug tone. It was obvious Calum can't even take Calum seriously.

It didn't take much convincing at all from the four boys to get us to stay up here with them. Insanely enough, I was still buzzing from all that was happening. I don't think anyone could wipe the smiles off of Emma and I's face.

Michael, leaning on the railing, clapped his hands once, "Show's 'bout to start jus so ya know," he pointed toward the arena.

We eventually all took our seats: Michael, and his nachos, Luke, Emma, Calum, Me, Ashton. Uh, coincidence.