Chapter 9

~NIALL'S POV~

I tried to explain to Kara, I really did but I guess she wouldn't listen. I was worried about her so I went on Twitter to see if she had posted anything recently.

@Kara_Horan: Goodbye! I love you.

Huh? I didn't get it. I hope she was alright. Last time I saw her, she was running into the girls bathroom. I walk over to the bathroom. I press my head against the door to see if she was inside because, well, if she wasn't in there and I went in, it would've been awkward. Yep, she was in there. I could here her sobbing. I open the door.

"KARA!" I yell. "I KNOW YOU'RE IN HERE!" I looked through most stalls until I fond one with feet inside. Haha, she forgot to lock it. I slam open the door and look at her.

"What?" She asks. I look down to see the bottle of pills in her hand. Oh no, oh no. She was going to kill herself. I snatch the pill bottle out of her hands.

"Hey give it back!" She tries to grab it from me, but instead, the cap of the bottle opens and all the pills drop into the floor.

"NOO!" She screamed. I pulled her into a hug. She tried talking but I shushed her. I carried her out if the bathroom bridal style.

"Listen I say," she really had no choice but to stay because I was practically holding her. "I never meant to say I love you to Larissa. I mean to say I love you for taking care of Kara when I couldn't." She calms down a bit. "So... Why, in the bathroom, would you try to do that?"

"I couldn't handle my heart being shattered again and again," she whispers.

"It won't ever happen again, I promise," I kiss the top of her head gently and let her free. We walk back to the waiting room all tense.

"Promise," she asks.

"For what?"

"You won't tell the others about what just happened?"

I sighed,"Okay but you owe me am explanation as to why the hell you were being so stupid Kar-kar. And you have to stay in my flat while Larissa is still in the hospital." She nodded. Thank god. Kara was usually really stubborn so I wasn't sure if she would even stay with any of us boys.

~KARA'S POV~

"Kara! Where were you?"

"What were you doing?"

"Was Niall being a dumbass again?" Louis asked. Niall slapped him gently on the shoulder.

"Oow." He whined while rubbing his shoulder.

"Quit whining'" Niall snapped,"Kara was getting some food from the vending machine so I went to see if she needed money." I look at Kara to get approval. She gave me a slight nod, and I knew I was doing well.

"Okay," I heard the others say still not really believing me.

"It's getting late, why don't we head back?" Liam asks, "I'll drive."

*******************

Niall unlocked the door like a gentlemen and let me in first.

"Why thank you so very much Prince Hormone," I joke.

"Gee thanks my lady Princess Period."

"Hey!"

"You deserved it!"

"No,"

"Yes!"

"NO"

"YES. Okay now let's sit on the couch. I'll go get ice cream. How many scoops?" Niall asks.

"Two." He nods. He later comes back with a bowl of ice cream for me and a pint for himself.

"So...back to the suicide attempt."

"What?" She asks faking confusion.

"Oh stop the act. Now tell me before I start throwing ice cream into your hair." He flicks a spoonful of ice cream onto my head.

"Oh you're going down Horan,"

"Not before you Perra." He goes over to the kitchen and grabs three more pints of ice cream. "Ready?" He asks.

"No! I surrender! I surrender!" I raise both hands up in the air.

"Good. I have a job for you,"

"What?"

"Tell me what happened in the hospital?"

"Okay, so when I was younger, I lived in the States. Both my parents had died in an earthquake. I didn't understand at that time but when Mrs. Cassie told me when I was thirteen, I was devestated. My heart was broken. But them it was mended when you guys, One Direction, had adopted Roni, Kat and I."

"What happened to them?" He asked.

"They got adopted by a couple in the USA and are moving there later on this week."

"Oh I'm so sorry Ka-"

"No don't be. They were never really my friends. They were, actually but not anymore. Okay back to the story of why. But then we went clubbing, and we had sex, and those police took me back to the orphanage, which broke my heart that just mended. Then, I escaped and found a job at Starbucks. I thought my life was finally turning normal. I was living with my new best friend. But then,"

"I came back," he finished.

"Yes,"I continued,"I guess we became friends again. And then Larissa locked you in the uh you know, and I was scared to death. And then we were together. Then at the beach, the fire, and Liam and Larissa, it was all just too much to take in. And then Larissa told me that you said that you loved her, WHICH," I emphasized,"I know you didn't mean to, but at that time, I though you were using me so my heart this time was broken. I though suicide would numb the pain."

"Wow, a lot has happened in your life." He said.

"We'll duh?" I say.

"We'll for the weeks you are going to stay here, you are going to have the happiest time of your life. No worries at ALL. Now go to bed Kar-kar."

"Okay Ni." I walk to the front then turn around to face him ,"I love you," I say.

"Love you to." He said, and I went into my old room. Everything was how I had left it, and I drift off to sleep.

-------------------------------

Didn't re-check sorry.

~Ashley