Chapter 2

~KARA'S POV~

I woke up to the sound of my phone getting tons of twitter notifications. I picked up my phone, still in bed, and looked at twitter. OMG I had gained 4000 followers in one day! Same goes for Roni and Kat. It was really weird waking up in a fancy flat instead if an ugly dirty room with your two best friends fighting over who gets to use the bathroom first. I still have to adjust to everything because I am still used to being stuck in an orphanage. I opened up my twitter to see this:

@NiallHoran: Just adopted @KaraPerraloves1D @RoniRoni and @Katgirl

@HarryStyles: @NiallHoran gosh now they get attention.

I scrolled down some more and found some hate. Someone wrote "Bitch" and others wrote "They just want attention". I decided to retweet.

@KaraPerraloves1D: Forget the haters cuz somebody loves ya ;) @HarryStyles it's ok.

Then, I scrolled down some more to see Roni and Kat's tweets.

@RoniRoni: So happy! I have family! Love you guys @KaraPerra @Katgirl @HarryStyles @LouisTomo @NiallHoran @Zayn_Malik @Real_Liam_Payne

@Katgirl: What @RoniRoni said. I owe you all big time. Btw #hatersgonnahate

That was typical Kat. She is the best. She defends everyone. By that, I mean everyone. I decided to get out of bed and I changed from Niall's clothes to the ones I wore yesterday and my lucky "Niall" wristband. I'm so glad I can go shopping. I haven't bought new clothes in so long. I brushed my teeth, put my makeup on, and tied my hair into a top knot. I went into the kitchen and looked in the fridge. I grabbed two donuts, ate half a can of whip cream, and I poured myself a glass of milk. To be honest, I have no idea why I am not fat yet. Niall was still sleeping. I could hear the sound of him snoring softly in his bedroom. I left the flat and knocked on Roni's flat and then Kat's flat. They walked out at the same time and we got in a big group hug.

"Hey," Kat said.

"Hey!" Roni squealed.

"Hey guys. Nialler is still asleep." I replied rolling my eyes. "You know now we can't date them because they adopted us."

"I know. I'm fine being friends." Kat replied her green eyes sparkling. She had never looked happier.

"Me too," Roni replied.

"Me too." I said but I really was not. I was still thinking about Niall and I last night. It was so weird. So awkward. But I loved it.

Niall burst through the door and looked at me and sighed with relief. "I thought you didn't like us and you ran off!" He explained. I just laughed and pulled him into a bear hug. "Let's go shopping." He said. He almost sounded like a teenage girl. " I'll go get the boys." and he ran off. He came back later with the other 4 guys. They all wore hoodies and shades. They looked as tired as hell. No I'm just kidding, they looked so happy and ecstatic. Liam drove us to the mall. That mall was huge!

"This is so awesome! Hey look! It's Forever 21! Omigosh! I've always wanted to go there but I couldn't afford it." I said as I dragged Roni and Kat to the store.

"Now you can. I'll pay," Niall said.

"Bu-but-" I muttered.

"It's no biggie."

"Fine." I replied. Is went into the store and started grabbing clothes. So did Roni and Kat. I went I to the changing rooms with a black high-low dress, a British flag muscle tee plus a plus a pair of denim shorts with gold studs. I also tried on a lace skirt with a crop top with an infinity sign on it. Oh yeah,and a pair of pink polka dot pajamas. I decided to get all of those and Kat bought a cheetah print maxi dress, a pink heart sweater, and white lace shorts, while Roni decided to get a coral colored chiffon tie front top, a white high-low skirt and a necklace that said LA even though we aren't even close to LA. Niall paid which mad me feel really bad but he said it was fine as long as we are lunch at Nando's. And we did. I couldn't finish my order so guess who ate it? Niall. While they were eating, two little girls came up to us and asked all of us for a picture and autographs. It was really weird because they said I was famous. She was so cute. Harry had told the girl to keep quiet so he wouldn't get mobbed. And of course, I was laughing so hard. I swear right now, I am living the life. Niall and Zayn were still eating away so I pulled out my phone and checked my Twitter.

@Katgirl: at Nando's with these losers :P

There was a picture of Niall and Zayn stuffing their mouths with Nando's. I look up to see Kat giving me the "shhh" signal. I nod and go back to looking at my phone. I decided to retweet this one:

@DirectionerLarry: @RoniRoni @Katgirl @KaraPerraloves1D you guys are so sweet and funny. Now I see why they would adopt you three. You guys ar absolutely gorg. XOXO Mikayla

@KaraPerraloves1D: @DirectionerLarry thank you so much Mikayla. Lots of love to you. I bet you are gorgeous too sweetie. <333

@DirectionerLarry: FREAKING OUT!!!!!! :O @KaraPerralves1D retweeted me! OMG I'm fangirling so hard right now! So hard!

She gained twenty followers right after that tweet. I smiled and put the phone back in my pocket. Zayn and Niall were finished so I picked up my shopping bags off the ground and Liam drove us back to the flat.

"I had fun." Kat said her eyes sparkling.

"We all did." I said rolling my eyes.

"Not me!!!" Louis butt in," You guys are a pain in the ass!" We all pretended to cry just so he would apologize.

"Sorry I'm sorry!" He really meant it. I burst into laughter and so did the others. We went our separate ways into our flats afterwards and I was so tired. And so did Niall.

"I'm gonna take a quick nap okay?" I said. Niall quickly nodded and said I was in for a surprise when I woke up.

*After a few hours of sleeping*

I woke up to find myself tied up with a rope. I was really scared. Then in came some bloody figure with an axe.

"AAAAHHHHHH" I screamed. Then the bloody figure ripped off the mask. Guess who it was? Harry.

"Harry? God I hate you! You scared the hell outta me!" I was furious.

"Well.. I have something to show you" he lifted me up and slung me over his shoulders.

"Let go of me!" I struggled but he was too strong. Eventually, I let my body go limp. He shoved me into my room then locked me in. It was so amazing! The walls were painted a violet and I had a white wooden desk and a vanity! My bed also had some fluffy pink fringe pillows and a hot pink quilt! I walked into the closet and in there was a billion clothes and shoes! I swear I did not buy all this. I can't believe they did this for me! What's in the bathroom? I ran into the bathroom and there on the counter, was billions of makeup. And over 100 nail polishes! I opened up the shower and there stood Niall. But he had his clothes on. His arms were crossed and he had a smile played on his lips.

"Why?" I asked "Why would you this for me?"

"Because I love my daughter." He replied. He looked into my eyes and I looked into his. Oh shit, his eyes, his beautiful blue eyes. Him. It was all... It was everything I could have wanted. I look away and see his disappointed face. I wanted him. No I don't. Ugh love is so damn confusing.

"Did you guys do this for Roni and Kat too?" I heard a knock on the door and there stood both the girls all in shock!

"I can't believe they did that for us!" Roni screamed hugging Kat and I.

"Do what?" I pretended to act stupid.

"Oh uh..." Kat stepped back from the hug.

"Gotcha Kat" I replied. She glared at me but then went back to being super happy. "We'll we are gonna go back to our flats so bye bye Kara!" They ran back to their flats.

"I'm gonna go too." I forgot that Harry was still here. I nodded and he walked back to his flat. Why did I have to be adopted by One Direction? Why did I have to have feelings for Niall? But I'm living the life. This is so amazing, so I'm not going to let my feelings ruin it.

---------------------------------------

;) Hey guys please read!!!!

~Ashley