Percy Jackson and his twin sister Aqua Jackon

Start from the beginning

"I see, because he is your only son, you want him to be protected and NOT your ONLY daughter!"

"NO, NO, NO. You do not see why!"

"Then, explain your reason a little better."

"Well, what i ment was since Percy is my only son, people might think he is stronger, more... powerful. I'm not saying he will be, but I'm sure that is what people will think."

"Well, what if Aqua turns out to be stronger?"

"We will figure it out."

Then, my fathers brother came in... "Have you decided who to give up, the one you might never see again?" Zeus asked my mother and father.

My father looked at my mother for a moment as she nodded, he looked away and said "Yes, we have." My father stood tall and proud, but I knew, inside, all he was feeling was pain, pain that he had to lose me, and the pain that my mother was feeling. My mother was torn apart, knowing that she had to give at least one of us up, especially since we are twins, you can't just pull twins apart, and not feel bad about it.

"Well, who is it, which one?" Zeus asked. He had medium, dark brunette hair, it was straight but wavy at the bottom and it wasn't exactly medium, it was in the middle, between short and medium hair. And his eyes were like rain clouds.

Mom was crying, dad held back his tears as mom gave dad, Percy, mom stood up, looked at my father, Percy, myself and then Zeus. "Here, take good care of her, whoever you give her to, or wherever you put her. Please take consideration for her respect, please."

Mother was still crying, my father wanted to say something, like: 'What if I kept him and thier mother kept her?' But my uncle, (Zeus, well he is more powerful than my father and well he is one of the only good family members my father has.)

"Her name is...?"

"Aqua." Both of my parents said as my uncle smiled at me.

"Goodbye, brother i will see you soon, yes?

"Yes, brother, you will, But what will happen to YOUR daughter?"

Zeus had already walked away, out of the room, the building, and into my new home. An orphanage, Safire's orphanage, to be exact.

"Why hello, may i help you?" A lady asked, she was behind a desk and her emerald green eyes locked on me, but she was talking to my uncle.

"Um, yes, hello, i need to put a child in this orphanage." My uncle said , looking around and then at the lady who still had her eyes, locked on me.

"Let me guess, the little baby in your arms?"

"Yes, but she is not mine, she is my brothers."

"Oh, of corse, you need to answer a few questions though. Is that alright?"

"Yes, please, ask away."

The lady looked at him, like you would give up a child that young and that beautiful, why? What did the pour thing do? I think he was to fast on his words, like he was ready to give me away, and as soon as possible would be best.

"Are you ready or must i wait?" Uncle didn't mean to rush her, if he did.

She looked up "Oh, yes, sorry. First question, What is her name, full name?"

"Well, she does not have a middle name , from what i have been told. But, her name is Aqua Jackson."

She typed and then said "A. Q. U. A. J. A. C. K. S. O. N.?"

"Yes, that is correct, at least i'm pretty sure."

"Alright, second question, what is her date of birth?"

"Today, at 12:00, noon, exactly."

She stopped typing "Wait, but that has only been three hours, why would you give a child away, that soon?"

"We have our reasons, but they are private."

She looked away and finished typing my birthday in and clicking, ugh that clicking noise is annoying... "And anything we need to know about her, like a disorde, asthma, dislectsia, or ADHD?" Is that really any of your business lady?!? I felt like saying that, but i was only three hour old so, good luck with that...

"Um... Yes, dislectsia."

She clicked something and looked up, "In what subject or thing?"

My uncle hesitated "Reading and English."

"Alright, your all set, let me take her off of you hands." She held me very gently and was careful as my uncle stormed out the door, like he was just in a duel, and lost! I haven't seen any of my relatives sine, until... thirteen years later on my birthday, again...

********************************************************************************************************************************************************

"Hi, it's me, TyTyEngelman, I just wanted to say a few things... Well, First all of these caracters so far are all copyrighted by: Rick Riordan. Also, this is my first fan fiction, so please, comment, vote, read, and feel free to recomend sugestions, but that doesn't mean I will use you suggestion. And, please correct me if i did a spelling error or something like that, because i can NOT spell, ROFLSHTVUAKOMAIL!!! That means Rolling On the Floor Laughing So Hard That Voldemort Uses Avada Kedabra On Me And I Lived!!! (For you Harry Potter fans out there!) Thanks for reading. <3

~TyTyEngelman