Chapter 13: It's time to pledge you alegence to The Titan Lord

That night we had a party, but not your regular, hide from mom and dad party, more like the best party ever, for now.

"Aqua, you did great!" Luke told me

"I know, for a new comer." I said

"No, for anyone of us."

"Really? Your fibbing."

"Nope, I know good fighters and you are one of them, I just don't think you know all of your choices yet."

"What do you mean?"

"You have to promise that you wont tell ANYONE!"

"How about I swear on the river styx?"

"Even better."

"I, Aqua Jackson, swear on the river styx that I will never ever tell ANYONE Luke Castellan's secret."

"Ok, your my friend, right?"

"Of corse, who wouldn't be?"

He muttered a comment, but I couldn't really hear, it sounded like he said 'Abnneberther'

"Ok, well, we have to somewhere more private."

"Alright."

"Can we go to your cabin, if Percy isn't in there?"

"Sure."

"Good."

It only took us a few minutes to walk to Cabin three (Poseidon's cabin)

We walked in and sat down, Percy wasn't there, so we continued to talk.

"Alright, are you ready for this? Its a bit shocking." Luke said

"I'm ready."

"IAMASPY." He said as quiet as possible but loud enofe that I could hear him

"Woh, your speaking in gibberish."

"Sorry, but what I said, I... am... a... spy..." He said those words as he was trying to take them all in

"For who?"

"The Titan lord, Kronos."

"Why?"

"Do you allways ask twenty questions when people tell you a secret?"

"Answer the question, then I will deside wether I trust you or not."

"My father."

"What did he do?"

"Well, you know, he's Hermes,the messanger god, right?"

"Yah."

"Well, he doesn't care about me, none of the gods care about their children."

"Then why did you say hi?"

"I don't want to start a sceen."

"Right."

I was confused, why would Luke want to switch sides? It's so fun here. Why would you want to leave here? Why would he want to disappoint his friends? Why did his dad abandon him? What did he mean by he didn't want to start a sceen? I had several more questions running through my head, but I dare not answer those questions.

"Do you hate me?" Luke asked

Instead of saying something, I desided to kiss him on the lips.

"Did that answer your question?" I asked

He looked stunned, but he spoke "Um... There is one more thing..."

"What?"

"Well, I'm the lightning theif." Luke said that so quietly, I could barley haer him

"You are?"

"Yes, and I want you to join our army, will you?"

"You have an army?"

"It's not my army, it's Kronos's army, but I'm helping him get follower's, would you please join, I want to keep going out with you, and I can't do that if were on diffrent sides..."

"I know, I do too."

"So you'll join?"

"Um..."

"I get it, you need time to think."

"No, I just need to know what we are going to be doing."

"Tearing olympus down brick by brick."

"Why?"

"Because, they have been in power for to long, it's our turn."

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"I will join your cause."

"You will?" He sounded so confused, I thought he was going to flip off of my bed

"Yes, I will, didn't you hear me?"

"Yes, um... sorry..."

"It's alright."

"I need you to come with me, and pledge your aligence to Kronos, will you?"

"Sure, I will."

It took only a fewminutes and we came to a boat, We walked up to a room with a golden coffin.

"What's with the coffin?"

"Shh..." Luke knelt down, right in front of the coffin, which made me think he was beond crazy "Oh, Titan Lord Kronos,, I have found you a new spy."

"Show him to me..." A piecing voice said, scaring me half to death

"He is a she, and she is right there." Luke pointed to me and smiled

"Ah... your new girlfriend?"

"Yes."

"Aqua, daughter of Poseidon, please step forward and pledge your alegence, Luke please tell her the pledge."

"I Aqua Jackson..." Luke instructed "Pledge my alegence to the Titan lord Kronos and I also resent the gods, what did they ever do for me?"

I breathed in and out and said "I Aqua Jackson, Pledge my alegence to the Titan lord Kronos and I also resent the gods, What did they ever do for me?"

The  coffin glowed and we were back at camp, like nothing ever happened.

"Here, this is how you will keep in contact with Kronos, and me, don't lose it, and don't say anything about waht happened!"

I took the syth charmed bracelet out of his hand, put it on and said "I wont say one word, unless it is to you, and if I do say anything to you, I will be quiet about whatever I'm saying."