I Met Him Online. . .

Intro/ Prolouge

My mom always told me to stay out of online chat rooms. But like every other teenager I did it anyway. His user name was FootballCaptain93 he had the sexiest profile picture you could think of! He always sent me pics of himself and then wrote "Now, Its Your Turnn Make It Sexii ; ) " I easily bended to his will every time! His wish was my command! If he said make it sexy; you best believe I made them sexy! ! If he said "Flirty" I redefined the word Flirty! He was two yrs older than me but I didnt mind, he treated me as if I was his age. He was 19 and I was 17.  I met my true love in an online chat room (or so I thought). My mom always told me to stay out of online chat rooms. But like every other teenager I did it anyway.

- - -  - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - -  - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

6:37 am

*Ping* 

*Ping*

I was awoken by an instant message. I loved hearing that ping every morning I knew it would bring joy to my day. I jumped up and ran to my computer, with a huge smile on my face before even reading the message I knew exactly who it was. Jason Red-Herring, he always sent me messages in the morning telling me to have a great day and stuff like that. I can't wait to see which message he sent me this morning.

*New Message*

Sent From:

FootballCaptain93:

- Good Morning sexy, I'm sure you look hot in the morning. How about sending me a morning picture so I can get through my day knowing how sexy you look when you wake up ;)

Take it as soon as you get out of the shower and dont dry off, I wanna see you all wet ;)

The messages he sent me sometimes left me speechless. I didn't even know how to reply! But I did know one thing.

I needed to send him that picture he requested. I always did what he said, and gave him what he asked for. Not because he forced me or anything but because he just knew how to get things from me. It's not like he had a technique or something; all he had to do was ask  and his wish was my command! and he always knew how to sugar coat things he would add something at the end of his request that would make me smile or say "aww, how cute" or blush. I was like a baby and he always gave me my pacifier to get me to do what he wanted. But I only have a few pictures of him saved in my phone, and you could barely see his face, and today I was determined to see his face that was the only way he was going to get a "wet" picture from me.

Message To:

FootballCaptain93;

- Sure I'll send you a pic. . .

BUT you have to pick me up from school today :)

I want to see your face, Jason and not just in blurry pictures. In person, plus you're school is only 15 mins away from mine. 

I sent the message, and started tapping my nails against my desk. I always did that when I grew impatient. In less than 2 mins I was put out of my misery. 

*Ping*

*Ping*

Message From:

FootballCaptain93

- No problem. Kalice, I'll see you then. But I want my picture first : ) 

I smiled, grabbing my camera and towel and running off to the bathroom. . .