Ch. 7 Hulk No Cry

"God, what's your problem?" Harry groaned, holding the cold peas up to his bruised jaw; while he swiped a bit of blood from his lower lip.

"Yeah, that better teach you to not try to mess with Ashley, if you want a piece of that then you can get a piece of this too." I said narrowing my eyes at him crossing my arms over each other. Yup, that's right, I opened a can of of kick ass on him.

"For the last time, I was not trying to have sex with Ashley." He said through gritted teeth. "If you'll let me explain you won't have to go all Ronda Rousey on me again."

"Ash-"

"Blah."

"Ashley was-"

"Blah blah."

"Ashely was at the party an-"

"Blah blah blah." I said, unplugging my ears to peer at Harry who now had a deep scowl set on his face as his green eyes narrowed at me. "Are you done?

"As I was trying to say."

"Blah blah blah blah blah. I can do this all day you know!" I shouted trying to tune him out my hands over my ears, as he put down the frozen peas stomping over to rip my hands from my ears and hold them down at my sides.

"Will you listen to me for one fucking second?!" He seethed, towering over me as his eye twitched and his lips curved into an angry frown. My body shrinking under him, come on everyone knows Macho Man is scary when he's mad. Okay, not demon girl scary but- oh shit demon girl.

"One." I said with a sheepish smile.

"Ugh! Listen to me, there was a fight at the frat house and someone threw a beer bottle dofus over here was laying on the ground why? I don't know."He ranted barely pausing to take breaths in between.

"Hold up...backspace...delete no one makes fun of my friend only I can call her dumbass." I knitted my brows at him, getting a deadpanned look in response from him.

"Hey! I can hear you guys." Ashley slurred trying to sound offended.

"Whatever, long story short a piece glass cut her chest and so I was trying to help her until you came here...how did you get my apartment number or building? I don't know. But you busted right up in her-"

"Correction, I knocked get the story right Frodo." Everyone always has to exaggerate everything I do, I mean damn I know I'm weird and crazy and shit but doesn't mean everything I do is done in a crazy physco path way.

"You knocked and once I opened the door you started the assuming game and whoop! I was your human punching bag."

"Sorry?"

"Sorry, how the fuck am I supposed to cover this up?! I have a date with Rosy tomorrow." Oh shit, about that Macho Man your girl may or may not have a side hoe. Or is he the side hoe? The world will never know...

"You mean the one who cheated on you?" I asked after awkwardly clearing my throat, his features only hardening as his eyes softened...hurt maybe? Wow! He feels emotions?

"Wait what?" He said lowly.

"Oh shit, I said that out loud? My bad." I said trying to cover with some kind of cough sound, his grip loosening as his lower lip began to quiver. Please don't cry, please don't cr-