Together again

HEYYY omg two new fans this time!!!!! so i know that this is short so chapter 23 will be up shortly then i will dedicate that one to revealyourself! But this time...............(drum rolllll)................THANK YOU CHANISCOTT FOR BECOMING A FAN!!! I SERIOUSLY LOVE YOU GUYS RIGHT NOW and also im getting more and more views now!!!!!! I hope you like it!! FAN!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 22

~~~Ariana’s POV~~~

            I patted my stomach a tiny bit as we walked back to my room. Breakfast was heavenly. For a pirate ship, they sure knew how to cook! The yummy eggs, perfectly seasoned, the bacon crisp and crunchy, the freshly squeezed orange juice, giving you a tingly feeling. Yea, that was a great breakfast.

            BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

            Suddenly there was a loud cannon ball sound, followed by smaller ones coming from all side of the ship. Caleb and Ace glanced at each other before ushering me to go faster back into my room. The battle had begun.

            By the time I was “safely” inside my bedroom, the screams and cries of both ship’s pirates could be heard. They even broke through the walls and caused me to curl up into a ball. The yells were getting louder and louder. Some were terrified, on the edge of death cries, while others were enthusiastic, triumphed screams. I tried to block out all the sound by covering my ears, but they just got louder and louder. Footsteps echoing closer and closer.

            'Realization hit me as I bolted up straight. Ace and Caleb against all those people? They’ll get hurt!  I stood up, fully prepared to go outside and help them when I heard the clashing of swords outside. Too late! They’re already fighting, I’ll get myself killed if I go outside now.

            As I was thinking of the options I could do, the door was flung open. Standing there was the only person I didn’t want to see, Tyler.