Finding him

HEY my four friends that decided to read this book:) You made my day!! I hope that you guys can comment vote and fan for this book!! Anyways sorry for taking a long time!! :( But I'll do a double upload to make up for it okay? ) And also Chapter 1 has been edited, nothing big just grammer mistakes. COMMENT VOTE FAN :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2

~~~Ariana’s POV~~~

            After what seemed like hours of endless torture, it was finally time to leave the castle. A brilliant (I suppose) carriage adorned with every possible crystal that sparkled with its every movement came up to the entrence. Oh great, this is sure to catch everyone’s attention, I thought to myself.

Wouldn’t you love to know how we arrived at Lord Henry’s ball? Well, heads up! It was terrifying; I swear all of the rich greedy dogs had money signs as their pupils. They looked from the carriage to us and then back to the carriage. I could almost hear the wheels in their head turning, as they thought of ways to become our friends. Oh well, that’s not my problem, have fun Mom!

            Stepping out of the carriage with a grace that I received from all the boring, I mean useful, lessons on proper etiquette, I was sure that the Royal family had made quite an entrence again. As if we were robots, we all starting walking at the same time and stepped in unison, all you could hear were the clacking of heels on the marble floor. To any outsider, we might look like a perfect family, but that thought would easily disperse when you saw us walk inside. All of us would split up without saying anything to one another and walk towards our own group of friends or acquaintances. But all the high class citizens inside already knew of the tension in the family, so we had nothing to hide.

~~~Unknown POV~~~

When are they going to come? Although this might be considered fashionably late and

everything, I’m becoming impatient! This was supposed to be a simple task! Get into the party, create a diversion, grab the stupid princess, and get out and on the ship. Then all we need to do is ransom her back to her parents so that we have money to buy supplies. My men are already to starting to slack off from lack of fresh food and the battered ropes are not helping!

~~~Ariana’s POV~~~

            “Lily! Tanya!” I yelled out to my friends while walking towards them.

            “Ari!” they both screamed in unison, gaining them a couple of dirty looks from the stuck up people near them.

            “It’s been forever! What’s been happening, guys?” I said trying to control my laughter.

            “Hey! Don’t laugh at us. Not our fault we got excited and that people here are such drags!” Lilly said while mocking to scold me.

            “Haha, aren’t all the old and formal people like that?” I sung in a singsong voice.

            “Wow, still the same old little jokester, huh?” Tanya chuckled.

            “You betcha!” I grinned. J

            “Anyway, don’t make it obvious but there’s a really cute guy here! He’s by the punch table and he’s even around our age!” Lily stated.

            “Whoa, there haven’t been any good looking young guys here since like, a billion days ago! Good eye lil,” I whispered just in case he could hear us.

            And then, very slowly and quietly, I turned around trying to look as natural as possible. BOOM, I think my heart just exploded. Standing just a few feet away from me, the most amazing guy stood there. His dirty blonde hair was tousled perfectly and went well with his crystal blue eyes. He had a nice build and a scar on his left arm. Oh, that scar made him so much more handsome and manly, who is he?!