Chapter 1

Hey guys ! Soo I'm sorry about not updating but I thought I would leave it for a bit just to get all you hyped for it haha...or maybe just really angry at me haha but thank you to all the lovely messages , comments and art you guys send me , it truly keeps me writing and always puts a smile on my face , so thank you to everyone !! :) .And the chapter before this wasn't a real chapter , just a preview to the story. So this chapter is the real number one and it starts from where Harry first gets to where Jeremy is. Hope you like it!

Harry's p.o.v

Everything is so different here . Mary , Sam and I have found ourselves in the middle of London . We cover ourselves up so no-one will recognise us as beasts and we can walk the streets in peace . London is so different to back home , everyone is like robots in how they obey the rules, their like sheep all following the same law to the exact , they ....they are puppets . In London they have kept it beast free and plan to keep it that way so tourists don't feel scared to come. So any beast found is sent off to be put to sleep on capture . Everyone walks around looking like they have read their life's book and is living it to every page , no one talks really , you just see them walking to work or school , even the school kids look weird, they walk in perfect lines and talk in quiet voices . I don't think it's the people's fault though it's the law I reckon . They are so strict here:

No beasts

No talking of hybrids , shapeshifters or vampires

Must report any sighting to authority's

Any people caught socialising with a beast with be turned into the authority's .

And the list goes on. I think the reason people are so blue and boring is because how hard must it be to stay quiet about the biggest thing right now. It's like a world war going on around you and your told to ignore it and live as normal . But how are you meant to live normally when normal doesn't exist ? The world changed but people don't want to move on and except it , they'd rather live back in the time where people were people , animals were animals and myths stayed in books.

" Mary how do you know the man brought Jeremy here ?" I said looking around at the many ' No Beasts ' signs that clung to the city walls and shops like a contagious disease .

" Because...this is where they bring all the kids that they think they can save " she said looking at the ground as we walked down the foot path that followed a line of shops and food courts .

" save ? What do you mean they bring the kids they can save ?" I asked confused at what she said. We walked past a couple of humans staying quiet before she spoke again

" its too risky to talk about it here " she said looking at some people who looked at us for a bit before going back to their own lives." I'll tell you later "

I nodded as the three of us walked down the dull foot path, watching every step we made and every word we spoke, all of us were on edge and couldn't relax for a minute in this place.

" He could be anywhere " Sam said looking around at the many buildings and people.

" your right... " Mary said and looked around for a bit before seeing a bench and motioning for us to go sit .we all sat down facing each other keeping silent until it was just us and no one around.

" I think...I think we should split up " Mary said already looking worried .

" split up? But we could easily get lost and not find each again, this place is huge compared to home " I whispered, not taking the chance of someone hearing us and getting suspicious.

" umm ..." she said looking around and smiling " I've got it , follow me " Mary said getting up and walking to a sign, me and Sam followed her confused .