Chapter 7

Harry's P.O.V

It had just began to get dark. The light of the moon shone like the sun though. Making a gloomy feel to the sky as the sun and moon fought for the spot in the afternoon sky. Me and Sam had been parked outside the house for a few hours now. The police hadn't come yet. Which was a good sign that the kids were still in there.

" I say we go now Harry." Sam growled as he pulled his mask down, looking at the house squinting. " we should burn it once were done. To show that-"

" -That we're the beasts they think we are? No sam. All we want are our kids back. We have to show them we mean no harm" I said quickly. Not letting him even finish his sentence of pure evil. Burn down the mans house? Sure I hated him but what if he had family who needed closure? I mean we lost Mary but maybe someone out there also lost a granddad? Or a brother or father?... They took Mary we took him... Evan in the worst way possible but we don't have to add to why we are hated.

I watched as Sam slowly opened his door and got out. " here we go..." I whispered, reaching into my pocket and pulling out my picture of the boys I ripped out of that book thing long ago. " for you " I said smiling. Putting it on the seat of the bus before pulling my mask down and getting out of the car, running to catch up to Sam at the gates of the house. " they're locked Sam... " I muttered as he rattled the steel.

" Mmm? Well let's unlock them" he hummed as he grabbed the bars and pulled, his arms working at their best to move the steel bars apart.

" oh yeah. Let's unlock steel security bars in a town that hats beasts? Ooohhhh sounds so easy " I mocked chuckling a bit as I leaned back on the concrete post watching him. Knowing very well that a hybrid could barely do a quarter of what a vampire could do. So I knew I'd be no help.

" oh shut up. Let me think wife " He said laughing a bit as he walked backwards looking at the gates. " ...I've got it" he said running back to the bus.

" what have you got? You've got no brain that's what you /haven't/ got" I said laughing as I watched him get in the drivers seat, making me frown. " hey? Hey! What are you doing?! Sam?!" I yelled running away from the concrete post as Sam started the bus up and drove away before coming speeding back and going straight into the gates and through them. Making a horrible alarm go off and all the lights on the street turn on " Shit! What did you do?!" I yelled running past the gates towards the bus, opening the door up and pulling him out " what did you do?!" I repeated as he looked at me smugly. " I opened the gates Harold " he hummed tapping my head as he walked to the door of the house.

" No! You woke up the whole neighbour hood!" I yelled running past him. Waiting at the door as that too was locked...

" push this open please Sam" I said annoyed as I looked around at the houses lights start to turn on. " open it! Quick!" I yelled watching as he started kicking the door, having to do it a few times with a run up before it flew open " I'll get the kids, you keep watch" I rushed out as I ran in. Looking around the hell that kept me from the outside. " you deserve to burn. " I mumbled to the house as I now slowly moved around the house. Walking to the door and sighing loudly. After I open this door I am Incharge of so many little kids that will be depending on me to get them home.

" you can do this "

Slowly I opened the door to be greeted by a odour most foul. Like ... A barn almost.

The stairs were steep and short. You could see that they were old... Hair matted on them and blood being it's partner. " what is this place?" I asked myself as I reached the bottom of the stairs, seeing a hall of cages that laid silent.

" Harry! Hurry! People are- I'll lead them away! I'll keep them at bay! You get those kids out!" I heard Sam yell from the top of the stairs before the door was slammed shut " Sam!-" I yelled mortified, silencing my scream when I heard a rattle of something before the room erupted in please for help and crys from baby girls boys.