Am I falling in love? No,not with him... Not already..

Embers P.O.V (Sry I made you all excited about Adrian's 1st P.O.V xD)

I sat on the floor picking through all the candy I got, handing the Baby-Ruth’s’ to Jake/ Ash  and the Almond Joys to Kyle/Broc. Dylan was just sitting there, waiting for his York Peppermint Patty’s to freeze.  I ate all the Butterfingers and Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, Butterfingers, and Bottle Caps. I heard Domnic walking down the stairs, he was dressed as Captin Crunch. I threw two boxes of Milk-Duds at him and yelled, ”Happy Halloween” .

He laughed and sat down with the rest of us, he was picking through my candy! MY CANDY! I grabbed a lolli-pop and jumped on him. I tried to stick the whole thing up his nose while I shouted, ”MY CANDY!’. He was laughing while trying to push me off, he finally had me pinned to the ground and laughing. I sat like that just staring at him, he stared back. I jumped up and grabbed a Jolly Rancher apple stix and ate it.  I was soooooo tired.

“Im going to sleep. If you guys pull a prank on me I will cut you..’. I ran up the stairs and put on my ‘Nightmare Before Christmas’ P.j’s and jumped on the bed… It was all fluffy and cuddly. Then I fell fast asleep.

$$$ Dream $$$

I was looking through a mirror, at myself. I was talking to myself.

"You like himmmm! You llikkkeee likeee him!",the Mirror told me.

"No I dont!",I yelled in a mumbly voice.

"I can tell by the way you look at him! All go-go eyed. See?",she said as her mirror showed me earlier before I went to bed.

"I dont!"

"You DOOOOO!'

"I DOOOOOOOONNNT!"

"Yes ya doooo!".

I thought about what I had wanted for my futuer, a Beauty and the Beast wedding. My dress made by Alfred Angelo, roses everywhere! A American Four-Square with two twins,one boy and one girl. Their names would be Artemis and Apollo. And me and my husband would be reading books to our grand-children till we died and went to heaven.

"So?! You gonna answer yourself our not?!",She yelled.

Finally I was done with this.

"MABY I DO LIKE HIM! THERE I SAID IT,'I LIKE DOMNIC DUCHANNES!"

*****

Ohhhhh! Cliffhanger xD I do not own any of the Candy Compinese names in here,Poke'mon or The Nightmare Before Christmas! xD