Domnic's first P.O.V

Domnics P.O.V

I didn't know what to do,I knew Adrian loved Ember,and Im sure she loved him back. I loved her,and no way in hell she loves me...

Yeah it sounds very corny,kind'of like one of those 'Twilight' relashionships. 

But anyway.

I went and sat down at the dinner table,I watched everyone talking and my idiot freinds sticking spoons on each other. I loved them,dont get me wrong,but

they were weird.Expecially Jake...

I stirred the soup around in its bowl,not eating. Occasinaly I would look up at Ember while she was looking down at her doodle-pad. Then I heard somthing coming 

down the stairs.

It was Adrian,and Ember was happier than ever. She ran up to him and hugged him,and she hugged him back.She walked back to the table and sat down next to him.

I glared at Adrian,he glared back. Finally I got up and said to him,

"Can we talk,privetly?".

"Sure Domnic!",Adrian said like he knew what was going to go down. I brought him up to my room and shut the door.

"Are you in love with Ember?",I said gritting my teeth.

"Huh?",He said like he didn't hear me.

"Are..You...In..Love..With...Ember???",I said to him slowly.

"Well...Yes Domnic,I feel like,like she's the one... And you said if she fell in love with one of us you'd let go of her..",He said.

"I regret 'letting her go' then.",I said.

"Listen,If Ember dosent love me...I'll make sure she falls in love with you,Domnic. Deal?",He said holding out a cold hand.

"Fine...",I said unhappily.

As soon as Adrian left I punched the mirror in frustration,And I fell to the floor. I get why she dosen't love me,she was stolen from her family without knowing where she was 

going. She acted as if I didnt understand,I heard someone comnig up the stairs.

"Domnic,are you in here?",My dad said with a caring voice.

"Yeah..",I said hiding my hands behing my back.

"I know what you and Adrian are fighting about,it's Ember.",He said with a dissaproving voice.

"Yeah..He loves her..And I know she loves him.",I mumbled.

"Son their is an old saying,"If you love somthing,set it free,if it comes back. Its yours forever,but if it dosent. It was never yours to begin with."

"So I give her back to her family?",I said.

"No,dont care about her as much. Give her to Adrian,if she loves him she will leave with him.",He said as if he was the expert of love.

"Okay..",I said while I walked down the stairs.

"Hey Domnic is this picture good?",She said showing me a picture on her camera.

"I dont know,why dont you ask Adrian.",I said while I walked back to the Kitchen table.