Part 4

"Well done, my dear."

A shiver passed through Yukari's spine as warm lips against her ear spoke in such a cold and menacing tone. She didn't know what to say or what to do. Her face still stung where Tobirama had hit her, and there would undoubtedly be a mark from the abuse she so deserved. She had said such cruel and untrue things to him.

She swallowed thickly as two arms wrapped around her and were placed against the small bump of her stomach. A dark, deep chuckle rang in her ears as those hands moved over the bump dangerously. "All of this just to protect a child? An abomination between clans? Im tempted just to end both of your lives right now."

The tears she had held back stung her eyes. "We made a deal, Madara. You said you wouldn't harm either of us."

He smirked against her neck and let her go. She fled to the other side of the room, away from Madara. "You're right - we do have a deal. However, it's a tough decision."

Anger mixed with fear filled her being, and it wasn't for herself, but for her unborn child. "What do you mean?"

He approached her, and she was frozen in fear. He placed a hand on her cheek and chuckled. "Which would bring more pain to the Senju you laid with, of course. I can't decide if killing you now would be more painful, or getting married and him finding out you're pregnant, of course, not with his."

The tears flowed as she looked at him. This was no longer the man she had known as a child and grew up with. This wasn't the man she had fought side-by-side with - this was a man tainted with hate and revenge. "Is this because of Izuna? Would you harm me against your brothers wishes?"

She struggled to breathe as Madara grabbed her throat and pressed her against the wall. "If Izuna could see what you've become now, he would agree with me. He hated the Senju more than any of us. But, fortunately for you, I don't go back on my word."

She was freed from his grasp and fell to a heap on the floor, holding her throat as she struggled for air. Madara crouched down in front of her, his gaze unmoving. "I will not harm you or your child until the day of the birth, as long as this child is of Uchiha appearance, as promised. However, you will do as I say and be obedient. If I tell you to hurt your lover, you will. Any objections and I will go back on my word."

"You're a monster!"

He smirked and placed a hand on her head. "Tobirama made me this way. This is payback."

2 weeks later

Despite the circumstances, Yukari was happy to see Tobirama present at this event. Of course, the Senju decided this to be a mandatory appearance to keep up relations with Uchiha, especially given this was the wedding reception of the Uchiha Clan leader.

She stared at Tobirama, who was with Hashirama, Mito Uzumaki, and a few other Uzumaki women as well. She could tel he was not enjoying himself, and she understood why. She unconsciously placed a hand against her growing stomach, as she found herself nearing the end of week twelve. Just last week, Madara took her to see a medic nin, who placed her close to three months and deemed the baby to be healthy and strong. And she had to say, Madara seemed pleased.

However, she knew it was no happy time. Madara was using this baby like a tool against Tobirama, even though Tobirama did not know about the pregnancy. Only Madara and Hashirama knew, and Madara didn't know Hashirama knew. Unfortunately for Madara, she knew Tobirama would not break. He wasn't stupid.

Warm lips touched her ear and she froze. "I think it's time for our little announcement, don't you think?" She put on her best smile and nodded. "Of course, Madara-sama."

He chuckled and she stood with him, her hand in his. Her heart beat rapidly as Madara held his glass of sake in his other hand. The attendees grew silent as he cleared his throat, and a proud smile appeared on his face. Behind it though, she could see the disgust that was directed towards her, Tobirama, and her child.

"I'd like to make a grand announcement with my wife," she shivered as he called her that and looked down at her, "and would you do the honors, my dear?"

For a moment, she considered disregarding him, but the look he gave her stopped her and she remembered why she was doing this in the first place - to protect her child and retain peace in Konoha.

She swallowed thickly, overcome with nervousness as she looked over the crowd. Madara's lips touched her ear with a smirk. "Look at him when you say it." She took a deep, shaky breath and looked towards Tobirama, who looked at her curiously. It was the first emotion he's shown towards her, and she was sure it would be the last, unless it be anger.

Putting on the best smile she could, she looked towards Tobirama and their eyes locked. She felt sick for doing this to him, but she had no choice. "I'm happy to announce, that the Uchiha will have a heir," she took another breath as multiple Uchiha looked to her in mixed surprise and joy, and her heart broke as she looked at Tobirama, "I'm pregnant!"

She announced it boldly, and the Uchiha erupted into cheers at the news. Soon, other clans followed, most likely out of decency than anything. They weren't her concern though. Her concern was Tobirama. He looked at her in a way he never had before - completely broken and absolutely devastated. And she broke, for a moment, and mouthed two words to him - 'I'm sorry.'

Madara's grip on her hand tightened and he pulled her against him. She felt his lips against her ear and she shivered. "You're lucky we're in public, Yukari. You won't be so lucky when we get home."

She wanted to cry. She wanted to breakdown in front of all these people and tell them what Madara was doing. It was the hand on her stomach that stopped her and lips that forced themselves upon hers. Out of fear, she kissed him back.

He was the one to pull away and left her standing. She retook her seat next to him and attempted to enjoy the festivities, but she felt sick to her stomach. All she thought about was Tobirama's face. What had she done?