Part 3

It had been a week  since Tobirama had last seen or spoken to his beloved Yukari. He was  quite worried about her. Never had they gone this long without speaking.  The last time he had seen her, they had had a passionate night of  lovemaking that was seemingly endless. It had been the greatest sex he  had ever had. That night had been out of this world...

A hand  smacked his face, snapping him out of his lustful thoughts. He narrowed  his eyes at the hands owner. "What do you want, Hashirama?"

He smiled and chuckled. "You're staring at this cup of tea like its a lover."

Tobirama  scratched the back of his head awkwardly with a matching smile. "It's  just been a week since I last saw her. I'm missing her," he sighed, "you  know, I'm just going to see her."

"I don't-"

Before his  brother could finish, he was out the door and on his way to see Yukari.  He did not care if anyone saw him. He just wanted to see her.

Multiple  pairs of onyx eyes followed him with disdain as he walked through the  Uchiha compound. In the matter of minutes, he was in front of Yukari's  home and knocked on her door. No answer. He pounded on the door but  still, no one answered.

"Can I help you, Tobirama-San?" He turned  around to look at a plump, short woman watching him curiously. He  sighed. "I'm looking for Yukari. Have you seen her?"

The woman beamed and smiled. "Oh Yukari! Come to give your congratulations?"

His brow furrowed together. "Congratulations? For what?"

The woman giggled. "Why, her engagement to Madara-sama of course!"

He froze. "Wh-what?" She...she was engaged to Madara? What?

"Just yesterday he asked her to marry him!"

He swallowed thickly, anger overcoming him. "Where is she?"

"Madara-sama's home, just down-"

He  didn't let her finish. He took off in the direction of Madara's home,  not even bothering to knock when he entered. Madara was the first person  he saw. "Where is she!?"

Calmly, Madara stood from his seat at a  shogi board, and on the other side, with their back to Tobirama, was  Yukari. He glared at her back. "We need to talk."

"I suggest you  leave before you upset my fiancé." Tobirama's jaw clenched at the word  and the smug look on Madara's face. "I want to speak with her. Alone."

Onyx  orbs glanced down to the small woman. "I can give you five minutes, but  no more," he stopped when his shoulder touched Tobirama's, "I don't  want you to cause unnecessary stress that could harm my fiancée and  her... well, I'm sure you'll figure it out, lover boy."

Had  Hashirama not been there to grab him, he could have killed Madara. "I'll  wait outside the door." So Hashirama left them and stood outside with  Madara in a deadly silence.

Tobirama watched as she stood, but did not face him. "Yukari, what the hell is going on?"

The  pain she felt in her chest was unlike any other. It hurt to breathe and  it hurt to keep the tears in. But she had to do this. He hugged her  from behind, and it took all her might not to melt at his touch. With  his chest against her back, she felt so safe and happy, or she would  feel happy in a different situation.

"Talk to me, Yukari. Tell me, what's going on?"

The  tears started to fall, landing on his hand. She had to do it. The lie  tainted her and killed her as she spoke. "I lied. I've loved Madara  since we were children. I've been seeing him behind your back."

"I  don't believe you." He kissed her neck sweetly. She shivered but  remained composed otherwise. She had to make him believe her.

She  tore herself out of his grasp, putting some distance between them as she  wrapped her arms around herself. "Uchiha are not meant to be with  Senju. It's disgraceful."

"You don't mean that, Yukari."

Swiftly she turned on her heels and glared at him with her sharingan. "I do mean it, Tobirama! It's an abomination!"

He  froze at her words. The anger in her voice and the spinning of the  sharingan meant she wasn't lying. There was no other reason for her to  use that eye technique on him. "You were nothing but something for me to  play with until I realized the one who I truly loved is Madara. You are  nothing to me. You are nothing more than someone who has tainted my  body. You are absolutely-"

He kissed her suddenly, but she pushed  him away. The will to keep her child alive helped her over come the urge  to kiss him back. "Yukari, there's no way this was fake. I love you."

She  swallowed thickly, keeping back her tears. She used the anger she held  for Madara against Tobirama. "I never loved you! You killed Izuna!" She  apparently struck a nerve within him and kept going. "How could I  possibly love the person who killed my lover? This was payback for what  you did to him and me! You were just foolish enough to fall for it!"

A  sharp slap sounded across her face, sending her head sideways. Her face  stung and felt warm under her touch. Tears pricked her eyes and she  quivered under his gaze. "Now you feel my pain."

As he went to  grab her, he was grabbed by a pair of arms and held back as Madara  rushed to Yukari's side, holding her and comforting her. He didn't know  what to think or how to feel. He genuinely loved Yukari, and he swore on  his life she thought the same. Could he have been wrong?

Madara  rose and approached him menacingly. Before he could react, he was sent  flying against the wall as Madara punched him. He wanted to retaliate,  but Hashirama stood between them. "That's enough! We're leaving now!"

Tobirama tried to protest, but was drug out by Hashirama against his will. "Let go of me!"

Uchiha  stared at them as they made a scene, and Hashirama was happy to get his  little brother out of that place. Even when they left he didn't let go,  just in case he decided to run.

When they were closer to home,  Tobirama escaped and bolted. Hashirama felt his little brothers chakra  in his room, and made his way there. It hurt him to see Tobirama in such  pain. It hurt even more that he was keeping the truth from his little  brother. And what Yukari had said to him...

He arrived at his  brothers room and found him sitting on the edge of the bed, his back to  the door. From there, Hashirama could see him shaking. He approached  Tobirama and sat next to him on the bed. "Let it out, little brother.  You'll feel better."

"No, I won't." He placed his hand over his  chest. "It feels like my heart has been ripped out of chest. I feel like  I can't breathe. My stomach is in pain that I don't recognize,  and...and I'm so angry!" A vase that had been by the bed side smashed  into the wall, courtesy of Tobirama. How could she do this to him? How?  The more he thought about it, the more it hurt.