You Can Fly

Copyright 2016 All rights reserved

The Second Star To The Right by Nicole; Disneylover8

Chapter 16 You Can Fly

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

A/n- well would you look at that! This chapter was FRICKING DELETED by a glitch or something so yay me I had to re type! Along with the other chapter!!!

I am so so so so stupid now we're both gonna die! I'm not one of those girls who's all like 'IMMA DIE WITHOUT YOU BÆ' cause technically I could still live. But no, I have the instincts of a dead dog.

Aw, dead dog now I feel sad. Oh wait I'm falling.

You looked down to see Peter falling below you, *cough* like twenty feet below you. You went into a super man like pose, and to your luck, it helped you move faster.

You grabbed Peters green shirt and pulled him close to you.

"Hurry and fly!" You screamed over the 'wind'.

He didn't answer, though. His face was scrunched up in pain.

Hook must of kicked him hard.

You looked down to see the ground nearing.

Why do I always fricking fall?

"Well I'm gonna die." You wailed, holding Peter close.

Why does one need to follow a destiny.

You shook your head, tears falling upwards from the fast moving fall.

And have to do what it reads.

You looked at Peter, his eyes closed.

Why do you need to kill the boy.

You closed your eyes, your life flashing before you. Your family, your brother Thomas, the lost boys, your best friend (b/f), food, (hobbies), you and Peter kissing.

You wrapped your arms around him, holding him close.

This was it.

"Ok! So we can go home! Thank you all so much for coming!" Hook smiled at the top of the cliff, waving and pushing everyone back inside the tunnel.

"C-cap'n..." Smee shakily raised a hand, "L-look-"

Hooks smile fell, as he slowly turned around.

You beamed at Hook, holding Peters hand, who was smiling like a moron.

Oh, not to mention you were flying.

When you can save him instead.

You smiled at Peter, who squeezed your hand tighter.

"So we'll just be leaving now! Thanks for the free knife though." You smile, quickly taking the knife Jafar was holding. "Bye, bye."

You and Peter flew down to the boat and smiled, "Go find your old clothing and we can get back to the Lost Boys."

"Ok," you nodded, forgetting all about your pajamas that Carlotta had changed you out of.

"Not happening-" you were suddenly pulled into ropes, and you signed.

"My day just keeps getting worst."