Uh...Hi?

Copyright 2016 All rights reserved

The Second Star To The Right by Nicole; Disneylover8

Chapter 3 Uh...Hi?

~•~••~•~••~•~••~•~••~•~••~•~••~•~••~•~

A/N: I'm so proud of my edit^^^
So, so proud. I'll occasionally put an edit of Peter Pan in the thingy^^^But that's it for now!

   Suddenly, you felt a hand grab yours, and you were pulled into someone's chest. You looked up to be face to face with a pair of brown eyes.

   "Hi."

   The owner of those dreamy eyes smiled.

   "Uh...hi?" You mumbled, still in a trance.

   "I'm Peter Pan-and you are?"

   Peter Pan? No way. No way!

   "I'm-"

   "Not dead!" You heard Captain Hook bellow, and looked up.

   "We should-"

   "Go? Yeah." Peter cut you off, and before you knew it, you were soaring through the air. You let out a shriek, and Peter Pan laughed.

   "Smee! Get the cannons! It's Pan!"
You heard Hook roar, and you looked back to see a black cannon ball coming your way.

You screamed, and did a weird flip thing, ducking the cannon ball.

"Your getting good at this!" Peter laughed, acting as flying was no big deal. "Come get me, you Codfish!" He made a funny face before he flew off.

"Yeah! Ok! Just leave me...here to...get back...to London...myself..." You panted, swimming in mid-air.

"Heh! Right..." He laughed cheerfully, pulling you along with him. "Can't wait until you meet The Boys! And Tinkerbell!"

Peter Pan was actually real...wow.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"So we're in Neverland...there are no girls other then Tinkerbell and the Mermaids...and me...and Hook officially hates me!" You crossed your arms as you followed aside Peter.

"Um...yes, yes, and-Ha. He hates everyone but himself." Peter answered, flying backwards to get a better look at you.

"So...your name?" He asked, pretending to be walking backwards in the air.

"Oh! M-my names (Y-YN)..."

   "Cool name! Your way prettier than most girl fairies or mermaids I've seen. So...why are you here? I've never seen a real girl before." He grabbed your wrist, then flew around you.

   "Um...thanks? And I was kidnapped by...um...Hook-"

   "-The Codfish-"

   "-Yes. And...you seriously haven't seen a real girl before?"

   "Nope!" The popped the p then flew higher into the air. "LAND HO!" He yelled, then grabbed your wrist...again...and took off...again...towards no where particular...again.

  ~•~••~•~••~•~••~•~••~•~

Sorry for the short chappie but I really wanted to get it out before school starts up again. Please leave those comments and vote! If you haven't already, please follow! Luv y'all!
CANT BELIEVE I HAVE THIS MANy READS😂❤️😱💕😍👏