The Boy Who Never Lands

Copyright 2016 All rights reserved

The Second Star To The Right by Nicole; Disneylover8

Chapter 1 The Boy Who Never Lands

~•~••~•~••~•~••~•~••~•~••~•~••~•~••~•~

A/N: Like the title of this chapter?😂 I'm hilarious...Neverland...Never Lands...HAA! I'm so punny! Haha😂 I'm cracking myself up!

You woke up, but your eyes seemed to heavy to open. You tried to stretch. You couldn't. You couldn't even move! What? You were tied to something and very tight. "Hepahjwb..." She tried to scream help, but had a gag wrapped around your mouth. Ok...what's going on... Your remembered last nights events and panicked even more. Hook Man. Gag. Sack. Home...
  You suddenly wished you had your purse with you, because with that purse you were like Dora.

  "Ah, (Y/N)! Welcome to the crew!"

~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~

Who the heck sai- He knows my name! You groggily opened one eye, then the next. The voice sounded far away, like a whisper. You blinked rapidly, suddenly noticing the sun was beaming down on you. You could finally make out chants...people laughing...people...singing? You shot up, forgetting about being tied up, and falling over. You were tied to a chair, and now your nose was brushing the ground. The chair was the only thing keeping you from hitting the filthy ground.

  "Trying to leave, are we?" The voice called again, and you shivered. Wanting to send questions flying at him like bullets.

  You somehow managed to get the gage to fall around your neck, and not around your mouth. "How do you know my name! And what's yours?" You demanded, wishing you could spin over and see the owner of the voice.

  "I know everyone's name that believes. But you, my dear, believe like no other."

  One, don't call me dear. Second, I asked you a question. What is your name?" You huffed flapergausted. "And who are you?"

  "Pesky little girl..."

I'm fifteen...I'm not little

  "I can call you whatever I wish. And...for my name...you don't need to know. I am captain and you are on my ship. That is all."

  You heard footsteps fade and blew some hair out of your face. With all your might, you pushed to the right so you could turn.

I am not going to stay faced to the floor forever.

   You flung to the side and laughed cheerfully. You were now faced toward the celling. Quite honestly...it looked almost as worse as the floor.

Ew.

   You suddenly heard footsteps walking your way and held your breath. Instead of the grouchy voice, it was a squeaky, pleasant voice.

  "Oh dear!" He rushed to your side and you saw an old, small man run over to you. He was 'a little' on the heavy side, but in a way cute for such an old guy.

He looks like my grandpa

  You blew your (H/C) hair out of your face...well tried...and forced a smile.

  "Hey there...person! Wanna help me off the floor?" You looked at him up and down. He had on a blue and white stripped shirt, he was squeezing a red beanie hat in his hands.

   "Oh no-oh no! Cap'tin wouldn't be pleased" He said looking back at the door. But, he rushed to your side and pulled up the chair. Then he dusted off your shoulders with his hat as if you were decoration, pulling on his hat afterwards.

  "G'day Ms-Ms (Y/N).." He then scurried off.

As he opened the door, you suddenly noticed you were in a room. A large window above you was where the sun shined through. When he opened the door you could make out the chants and singing.

"A pirates life for me-HEY!"

A/N Finally it's out! Yaaaay! NAM NAM EATING PUMPKIN CAKE WITH WHIPPED CREAM NAM NAM!

If I don't post soon (and this holidays in a week)...HAPPY THANKSGIVING! 2015 YaY! I already have my Christmas stuff up.