Chapter 10

Alright, I knew I shouldn't have been spying on him. Oh, c'mon, I had the Prime Minister taking a shower in my own tiny bathroom, wearing my dad's clothes and eating my... well, my takeout, actually. So, yeah, I spied on him.

His body had been wonderfully looking with the clothes on, but with clothes off...! Oh, boy, it was sin walking on earth. Seriously, I'm not lying. His pale muscles were ripped and had a soft patch of dark hair on them. His chest was large and perfectly cut. His abs... they were the exact shape of the chocolate bar I had chewed down just the other day. His long legs were perfectly tight and carry the same patch of hair – no metrosexual over there, yay! His butt – which I had the chance to peek at once he turned to comb his hair in the mirror – was tight under the boxers, and since they were still a bit wet, well... Just picture what soft, wet cotton would look like on a perfect tight butt.

He put on my dad's sweater and I had to press a hand to my mouth not to laugh; he actually cringed, hissed and moaned. God, was it that bad, that itchy? Poor guy... I bet this wasn't how he planned to spend the evening...

I left him to finish his routine and went to make my coffee table a more presentable one. I set the two white plates over the red towel, the napkins and the silverware, the tall glasses and the cheap wine from the soirees that Julia and I had. I turned the TV on and got my wallet as the pizza guy rang.

"Goodnight." The kid sighed; his face was full of zits and his blue eyes a bit drowsy "One large Pepperoni and one large Chicken Supreme." He sighed again, passing me the entire order "One large Coke, four garlic bread, one side salad and two ice cream bowls. That'll be twenty eight fifty, please."

"Give me just a second." I smiled, carrying the entire weight to the kitchen "I'll just put this-"

"Let me." Charlie came from the bathroom and jogged to grab the entire pack "Where to?"

"Ice cream in the fridge, the rest to the living room."

"I'll pay" He put in as he saw me counting the money.

"Not a chance" I snorted.

"Holy shit!" The kid from the pizza place gasped, and one of his trembling hands pointed at Charlie "He's... He's the...!"

"Kitchen, sweetie." I told Charlie, with a wide eyed look "Here. Thirty quid. Keep the change."

"That's the bloody Prime Minister!" The kid finally stutter out.

"Look, little barn, I believe if I had the Prime Minister in my home, I'd know it." I chuckled, closing the door on him "We're fucked. Sorry, screwed" I muttered as Charlie placed the big pizzas over the coffee table.

"Why?" Charlie frowned, sitting cross-legged on my blue carpet.

"The kid recognized you" I said, sitting next to him and accepting a glass with some red wine.

"Who'll believe a pizza delivery boy?" Charlie chuckled "Cheers" He clinked his glass to mine.

"You're probably right." I shrugged, grinning and moaning as I grabbed one of the pizza slices "I'll apologize beforehand, 'cause I'm a huge slob eating pizza. Well, eating, actually. Mum tried, but the wolf pack that raised me took the best of me."

"It's pizza, it's just like chicken and shrimp: it requires a certain sloppiness" He shrugged himself, taking a whole slice and biting into it.

"Thank you!" I nodded, vehemently "I'll print it and wear it on a T-shirt. Can I use it?"

"Patent pending." He shook his head and I chuckled "So, what're we watching?"

"Don't know. Let's see what's on."