The Suprising Incident

This is... the 3rd chapter!!!! The third and last guy... Sean!

Clare

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Chapter 3

Sean's POV

Alone & Empty hopes.

I woke up in with a dizzy head. I looked around and found nothing. Nothing changed really. Everything was the same, I looked at the time and realize, it’s work time. After a debate in my head, I finally decided to wake up and grab the towel. Remembering her face and her laugh, her voice and her smile. I can’t wait to go to work today.

“Good morning everybody!” I cried at my first step in the café. And there she is, the girl that is sweeping the floor. She smiled at me. I love to see her smile first thing in the morning.

“There nobody else here except for me, Sean.” She giggled.

“Yeah, you’re everybody, Celine.”

Her smile faded, changed by a red blushing face of her. She is so cute. I smiled. She turned her back and continues sweeping the floor.

            “Just change your clothes and help me with the cleaning. The café opens in an hour.” She said without looking at me. I didn’t do what she said. I just step closer to her and the unthinkable happen. I kiss the back of her head.

“SEAN!” She yelled. But her expressions didn’t show any anger. Just a red face filled with shame or shyness? I give her a mischievous smile and ran to the employee room. I really, love her.

But as soon as Sean was gone from Celine’s sight, she sighed. Her face changed to a face full of depressions. She’s afraid that she can’t she his smile anymore. She’s very afraid about that. I don’t want him to lose his smile.

“Yes sir, would you like our special cake today?” She smiled to the customer. She’s always beautiful when it’s up to serving the customers. That’s why there are so many senior citizen and kids that come here every certain time. “Sean!” I startled. The broom in my hand almost hit the ground, luckily it didn’t.

“Who are you looking at, rabbit?”

“None of your business, Catherine.” 

“But Celine is my best friend and that is definitely my problem too. But never mind.” She waved her hand in front of her face.  “Here! Take this to table, 13 would you?”

“How about you? You’re not even doing anything!”

“Want to complain? Rabbit?”

Ugh, I hate this kind of situation. It was like that she’s the wolf and I’m the rabbit. And her face, it’s like she’s going to eat me whole! “Jerk.” I said taking the tray from her hand. On top of the tray is a piece of black forest and a cup of, what is this? I sniff a bit. It’s not coffee definitely. Like, whatever anyway. Now, where is table 13? I turn my head and search for the number 13. There it is, in the corner near the window, a long blonde haired girl.

“Excuse me,” She lifted her head from the book she’s reading. And the first thing that I saw is a pair of emerald eyes staring at me.  “ Your ordered black forest and…” What the hell is this? I try to find out but no luck. Ugh… This is going nowhere.

“It’s milk tea.” She giggled. “Thank you.”

I smile. Man, she is really beautiful if you look really close. I turn my back and head to Catherine, where she is having a tea of her own instead of serving the customers. What a fool. “Done. Now, why don’t you help Celine?” I asked. But she just smiled and shook her head.