Chapter 7 - I'm so done

(Aiden on MM)
---
Sunday
---
*Auroras POV*

I woke up at half past 3 in the FUCKING AFTERNOON!

My phone was blinging like shit. Every single family member and relative were ringing off my phone, asking me where I was.

Not like they didn't know...

Mummy: Why you at Triggers house, when you get home we will talk :|

Straight away I called Maria.

Phone call

"WHY YOU TELL THEM?" I semi-scream, Tyrrell was still asleep.

I get out of the bed and walk into the bathroom, "I fully didn't... I'm still at Trey's, they must have tracked our phones because my mum asked me why I'm at treys house at 4am"

"Fucking hell I'm in soooo much trouble!"

"We both are"

"Yeah but Trey ain't in a gang, let alone the enemies gang!"

"Sorry yeah..." Maria sighs.

"What time are you going back?"

"Your mum said we should all be at her house at 4:45, they're in a meeting at the moment"

"Alright, pick me up at 30 past 4 yeah"

"Cool, bye bestfriend"

"Bye bestfriend" I huff

End of call

I am so going to die...

.

I walk back into the bedroom, Tyrrell was sitting up on the bed now, scrolling through his phone.

I just realised, we slept in the same bed..

"I thought you left" He pouts, getting up from the bed and walking towards me.

He drapes his arms around my waist, swaying us side to side a little .

I go on my tippy toes and he leans down to plant a kiss on my lips.

"Yes" I smile through the kiss.

"What?.."

"I'll go out with you" I say pulling away.

He grins then kisses me again.

I love his kisses.. shit.

"Should I cook some breakfast?" I ask parting our lips away again.

"My babygirl can cook?" He grins with an impressed look on his face.

"Course" I grin back. I escape his embrace and go to brush my teeth.

It's a good thing we brushed our teeth before we went to bed otherwise our stinky breaths would collide and become a stinkbomb.

---

*Marias POV*

After I got off the phone with Rora. I sat up properly in the bed and the alcohol hit me.

Hit me hard with a bat.

"FUCKKK" I shout clutching onto my head and lying back down on the bed.

"Whats wrong babe?!" Trey says with an alarmed tone running into the room.

"My head" I moan. He runs out and runs back in seconds later with paracetamol in one hand and a glass of water in another.

"Thanks" I gulp down the paracetamol and water then sit back down on the bed with my legs crossed.