Chapter 1 - Thanks you know!

A/N Finally the sequel!!! Hope you enjoy this book!

I am so sorry this has taken so long to post!!!!! I'm actually using way too much exclamation marks lmao!

---
Sunday 31st August
---

(Aurora on MM)

*Aurora's POV*

My name is Aurora fucking Renee Jackson. But everybody calls me Rora, and I prefer it more.

I go to Kingsdale high school with my cousins, just like our parents did before us. My mum and my auntie ran this school. They were the baddest bitches in town.

Well... until the throne got passed on to me and my cousins.

That's a huge lie right there.. Let me restart.

My name is Aurora Renee Jackson, no fucking. And I'm probably the sweetest and most caring person you could ever meet. Not to mention the most shyest..

Until you do something bad to me... But no one ever has. (I doubt I'd really do anything)

My aunties, uncles, and my parents did go to Kingsdale and they did run shit but we are much calmer than them. Well, at least I am... Maria, Riley and Aiden are quite mad. Christophe isn't shy, he's just quiet and likes to keep his business to himself. Alexis is a mix between that and loud. She's in the middle.

My Parents, Uncle's, Auntie's, Brother, Grandfather, and boy cousins are big time thugs. I hate the thug world. It's so annoying to be constantly scared that one day I may get a phone call that one of them are in the hospital or worse...

I'd hate to marry someone who was a thug, that's extra stress in my life I really do not need. School is stressful enough as it is, like why can't I get my diploma, job, and money from my bed!

Why do I have to travel all the way to school to be surrounded by fake people to get my 'education' which I can easily learn at home, in my bed, on my laptop... eating pizza!

Ahhhh pizza.

Jesus how I love pizza...

ANYWAYSSSS, I'm 17 years old and I'm in 12th grade. LAST YEAR!!! Well, tomorrow I'm in the 12th grade, it's going to be our first day as seniors. Nervous is an understatement.

I have blue eyes and dark brown hair but I dye it a lot.

"RORAAA" My mum yelled through the tannoy. Yes, we have a tannoy in our house.

"YEAHHH!" I yelled back through the buzzer, pausing my movie. I waited for a couple seconds, No reply.

"YESSS?!" I try again, No reply

"I fucking hate it when she does this" I mutter to myself putting the remote beside me and removing the warm cosy blanket off my body.

I love my room it has just the right amount of space and it's not too big and showy. Just simple. Like me!

 Like me!