Chapter 3 - Because i love it

Wednesday 3rd September
---
*Aurora's POV*

I woke up this morning with butterflies in my stomach. I can't believe I'm actually going to have lunch with The Tyrrell Smith today.

I woke up and did my hygiene. I decided to straighten my hair and just leave it behind my shoulders with a small parting in the middle.

I decided to wear a ribbed grey crop top, black high-waisted jeans, a cream cardi and black air max 90's. I added some jewellery too.

(Outfit in MM)  

I put on light makeup. I don't really like to wear a lot of makeup or cake my face in foundation like half the girls in school. I wear a thin amount of eyeliner, mascara and my favourite light pink lipgloss.

"FAM, you're making bare noise" I hear a voice shout from my bed. I snap my head towards it to see Maria sprawled out like a starfish lying there.

"Oh shit, I forgot you were here" I chuckle. "You better wake up and get ready before you're late" I laugh crossing my arms.

"Ughh, fuck school" she moans and shifts her body to face the other side.

"The bus is gonna come in like 10 minutes" I say looking at my diamante Rolex, Just showing off for him ;)

"Trey will pick me up" she says I could literally hear the smirk in her voice. "Now stop talking to me and go away so I can sleep" She's too rude.

I left the room to go eat breakfast. My dad had left as soon as I had woken up, which was an hour ago.

I made myself a bacon and sausage sandwich. And quickly ate it before the bus came.

Honk, Honk

I had only demolished half my sandwich so I quickly wrapped the rest in tissue, grabbed my bag and shouted bye to Maria.

-Lunch time-

I don't actually have any classes with Tyrrell apart from English and  PE. I only have English on Mondays, Thursday's and Friday's and PE on Monday mornings and Wednesday after lunch.

It was the moment of truth to see if he was actually serious about going lunch or he was joking. I haven't even seen him all day.

He could not even be in.

"Rora, Tyrrell's looking for you" Trey says coming up to me. I was standing at my locker stuffing books in.

Guess he is.

"Where is he?" I ask brushing little strands of hair out of my face.

"Outside in the car park" He smiles and walks off.

Trey is actually so cute, Maria actually got a good one. Not gonna lie, he's like the dream man. On the outside, he looks so rude, heartless and cold but he's really the opposite. But he uses it to his advantage and only shows his sweet side to people he likes.

I finish with my books, looking at my mirror, I had stuck in my locker, one last time and walked outside to the car park.

"Aurora!" I heard a voice shout. I snapped my head towards the voice to see Tyrrell standing next to a car.