DANCE WITH THE DEVIL CHP.4

YAY! I finally upload it! Sorry it took this long but I was so stuck and all of a sudden BAM! My ideas came rushing up so here it is!! Love you all and thanks so much for the votes and comments its amazing the support you guys give me and that’s what keeps me going!

<<<<<<<< SHOW YOUR APPRICIATION AND SUPPORT BY VOTING!!!! =)

KPOV

“OMG I’m so sorry I was so not looking where I was going” I managed to say or babble out more like it.

Looking up to does familiar green eyes, They were so familiar yet I could not remember where I saw them. Damn it just didn’t come to me at all.

“That’s ok I wasn’t looking either gorgeous” said Jake with a dashing smile WAITE…..JAKE!!!!!!

Arghhh he is the number one player, soccer star and the hottest and wanted guy at school!

And I totally hate him! I know what your thinking but you just said he is the hottest guy and all but I think he is a heartless guy and I also have another good reason to hate his guts, He hurt my best friend or well they had a night stand and the bastard left her with her heart broken, I mean that’s just cruel does he even have a heart! But I did tell her he was the biggest jerk ever, but hey why listen to your best friend right?

Oh and while I’m babbling here with myself I’m in his arms and on the floor oh and let’s not forget late to class ummmm…………….. CRAP!

And what is the jerk doing, just looking around like an idiot and smiling, gees I do wander if this baboon has a brain ha-ha apparently not guess he only thinks with his…… well let’s just leave it at that.

I decided that I had enough of this crazy thing so I got up and he didn’t even offer his hand or got up first what a gentleman! But then again what do you expect of him just look at him, he looks lost and well like a total idiot. Getting up was a lot harder than I thought my butt was like a rock and it hurt like hell and all my books where scatter on the floor men just my luck today.

Just as I started picking my stuff up again Jake opened his mouth to say something but quickly shut it as my history teacher Ms. Haines opened the door and looked at us with does hawk eyes of her. Urgh it gives me shivers just looking at doe’s eyes.

“ So Ms. James and Mr. Thorne If you two finished screwing around would you two mind to come into my beautiful temple of learning and perhaps if is not too much trouble to attend detention for two days? Thank you!”

Honestly I don’t get it why do witches I mean teachers tell you that you have detention so calmly do they enjoy it?! And why even ask if she is going to make us go anyway, it’s not like we get an option, honestly they are too confusing for my poor brain to understand, it just burns!!!

“What are you staring at” asked Jake

“Something better than your face” I said

“Oh gee that hurt!” he faked hurt while holding his heart

“Oh yes how you will ever survive” I said with sarcasm clear on my voice

“Well your no fun” he pouted

“Your such a baby” I said while I walked into the witches layer I mean “the amazing temple of learning!” living Jake to stand alone.

The rest of my history class was me trying to place where on earth I saw those gorgeous eyes but I still had no idea.

JPOV

That was weird I just felt someone bump into me but what came after is what scared me he most, this huge electric shock came too it was like waves! I had to close my eyes because I thought I was going to throw up. To my surprise the person that had bump into me was no one less than Kate the girl from the graveyard, yet I do not think she recognized me since she was babbling to something I didn’t even bother to listen to.

When my senses came back and I was about to ask if she was ok Ms. Haines came out of her “temple of learning” more like rubbish because she is wrong half of the time and doesn’t recognize that I’m always right,  not only that but she totally hates me! She is the only teacher that gives me detention and I can’t get out of it with just a smile. By the looks of it and Kate's face I just got another ticket to my favorite place DETENTION! How much joy! well guess I can get  Mr. robins  to help me out and say that I have soccer practice I mean after all I am his soccer star and team captain so he can't lose me. HA! Sucks for Kate.

I stood up after the witch left and I tried putting my charms on Kate but she didn’t even smile or look at me. She is definitely not like the others I tell you that much, I kind of feel drawn to her and her sadness and there’s always that shock wave I got when I touched her.

Looks like I just found my next victim delish!

..........................................................................................................................................................................................

I’m proud guys this was 2 pages in word 940 words so I’m happy! AFTER ALL I WAS SO STUCK THAT I GUESS THIS IS GOOD BUT IS NOT THE BEST YET.   I´LL ADD MORE LATER BUT I WANTED YOU GUYS TO HAVE SOMETHING TO READ SO THAT IS WHY I POSTED THIS!!! SEE HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU GUYS =P <3

  Again thanks for your support and please keep voting and I always love to read what you guys think so please leave a comment!!

Check out-

a dark collection of poetry

My BFF or sworn enemy ( epilogue)

Cursed love ( vampire diaries fan made)

Jane’s diary

MUCH LOVE KATE! =