DANCE WITH THE DEVIL CHP.3

• Dedicated to All My Asome Fans!!!

dance with the devil chp.3 is up so hope you enjoy!

<------------------------- VOTE!!!! and DONT FORGET TO COMMENT IF YOU WANT MORE =)

CHECK: A DARK COLLECTION OF POETRY, MY BFF OR SWORN ENEMY AND CURSED LOVE (A VAMPIRE DAIRIES STORY) THANKS

RECAP

My thoughts were snapped yet once again as I heard footsteps close to me, quickly I wiped my tears not wanting anyone to see me like this, not wanting anyone to see how low I've sank, I won't let them see trough my fake smile yet that doesn't mean the pain has left any less that it doesn't hurt just as bad. Stopping to listen heard nothing but silence have I imagine it have I reach I point of insanity for being this lonely?? No I don't think so the footsteps were real and I'm sure of that.

I started to look down at my book when a twig snapped as my head turned to where the sound came from, all I caught was a shadow lurking behind an oak tree and a pair of gorgeous green electric eyes, I could of sworn my heart was going to stop.

 .........................................................................................................................................................................................

Mysterious guy POV

My breathing stopped as our eyes met. I felt like we had an invisible connection. Minutes past and it felt like we couldn’t stop gazing at each other but all that was broken, I cursed under my breath as she suddenly broke our gaze, grabbed her stuff and bolted out of the graveyard and let me tell you this DAMN this girl can run fast it was like if hell broke loose and the devil was after her! Well that may not be such a lie after all, I thought as a smirk formed on my lips.

I walked out of the graveyard  to find Jane or was this Jessica…..wait this is Tania, damn can’t remember which one it is oh well no harmed done all girls are the same to me, useless things that cannot be trusted I repeat CAN NOT BE TRUSTED!

“Hey sweetie pie” she said with the most annoying voice ever, urgh I groined why the annoying cheerleader type! I thought to myself.

“Hey gorgeous” I said with a sexy smile and I could tell she wanted to melt “what are you doing here?” “well I wanted to see you and since you told me you were going to meet me at the shops and hour ago and didn’t turned up……well I wanted to find you” she finished with a squeaky voice

“Right…..listen Jess, sorry about that but I was kind of busy” I said annoyed that I had to waste my time with this type of rubbish

“It’s Jane” was all she said, shoot I knew it started with a J ah well

“Right well I don’t care Jazz, Jess, Jim whatever there all the same to me, why don’t you just go back to the whole you crawled from??”  Ha! What a priceless expression, I though as her mouth look like it was going to fall off!  “What a jerk!!” she screamed at me “yes I’m a jerk, a heartless bastard, monster, devil you name it” I said with a smirk and with that she turned her little and skinny body around and walked away, honestly she looked so small that I could crash her, as the sound of her high heels disappeared only one thought came to my mind. Peace at last!

Honestly I don’t care about love, I don’t believe in love or happiness there are all useless emotions that would weight you down, they will crush you and the pain is something that doesn’t go away easily. You get a painful scar out of all this that’s all, I myself have had my dark memories my Elise was all I used to live for, I would of done anything, I would of given up on anything just for her and I thought she would of done the same, I trusted her so much that I reviled the most dark secret I had, but as soon as she learned my true self she thought of me as a monster and a heartless beast, that night she ran, she ran away from me, I saw the fear in her eyes and I saw the cruelty in her eyes, she blamed me for what I was and she ran without a second though and not even letting me say a word. That night I saw the world in a new dark pair of eyes and my love became hate, my life became hell and I shared tears for hours saying that, that was the last mistake I’ll ever make, that is the last time I’m fooled by this human emotions. I swore that I would never love again and until this day I haven’t broke my promise. Honestly I couldn’t care less anymore, even though there is still a bit of pain and humanity in me, my wound hasn’t completely close yet and after all this centuries I can still feel pain and sadness but that is about all that’s left in me.