Red Rose

Hi everyone this is my first horror story so please bare with me and gives it a chance. It may not be scary or creepy but I swear I tried my best so please go easy on me with the criticism. >.<

I hope you enjoy it!

~*~

“Oh honey you look wonderful.” My mother said in glee as soon as she saw me. Her right hand was holding her second smart phone against her ear while the other hand covers the speaker as she speaks to me.

As I reach the bottom flight of the stairs I stood in front of one of my mother’s collections of mirror. I studied my refection in the mirror and easily saw the resemblance to my mother right away.

My long wavy chestnut hair was now pinned up in an elegant up-do with some strands hanging loosely on both side of my face where it was curled and styled nicely by my mother’s private hairstylist, Joanne.

My make up looked flawless with nude lips and a purple and black smokey eye effect which perfectly match my costume.

The purple-black lace corset hugged my body perfectly and making me looks slimmer than I already am. The black and purple netting tutu just barely covers my butt showing off my upper tight. I wore a black over the knee tights with a lace at the hem of it and a lace up knee booths with three inches heels.

My over all look was like a goth but a few twist of sexiness to suit my taste. I smiled and the girl in front of me smiled but I didn’t miss the excitement through her green eyes that seems to change colour from dull green to a light green.

I look back where my mother once stood and found the spot empty but her faint voice echo through the quiet hall from her study room.

I studied the new decoration of our house which changes to match the session and today was my birthday. Being born on Halloween the house was now decorated with Halloween stuff like fake spider web with fake spider on them, a fake head, a skull, black roses, a ripped wallpaper that have fake blood and pumpkins.

Our wall was now painted black to create a dark gloomy mood with the only light coming from the chandelier making the room dimmer without turning the wall lights on.

I walk to the living room and smiled. There was a table in the far side of the room next to the window. There was a massive cake that was decorated in black and purple roses, a green punch, finger foods and many more.

In front of the table next to the wall was a new cheap black sofa. Knowing it was going to be wreck by the end of the party like my previous party I held. Next to the sofa were the stereo and big speakers.

Mother’s expensive vases and statue where no where in sight or anything that can break easily even the flat screen TV was gone leaving a wide space in the middle of the living room for people to dance around.

The door bell rang and Andrew, our house butler and like my second father answered the door and in came my two best friend Nikki and Nikita Jones. The twins made their way towards me and greeted me ‘happy birthday’ along with hugs and air kisses.

Nikki and Nikita were wearing matching clothes like any other day. Nikita was wearing pink pleated skirt that barely covers anything and I can easy see her black lace underwear, white cropped sleeveless shirt that end just under her breast with pink tie. She wore a white lace up knee booths with at least three inches heels and her jet black hair was tied up on both sides of her head with pink ribbons.

Nikki was dress the same but hers were blue. Their make up was also the same with smokey eye effect, nude lips and flawless skin.

“Your party would be the talk of the town again!” Nikita said as she studied the room and jumped up and down.