she smells familiar

Chapter 3-

That girl smells familiar

Cameron’s P.O.V

“Cameron!” I heard a shout from across the school corridor; I turned my head only to groan in annoyance, why now? Why did she have to appear now?

My Alpha duties had been on full on blow that I didn’t even have time to eat, seriously, and a hungry wolf is a dangerous wolf. Fay sashayed towards me walking like she was on a run way, my friends wished me luck then ran as fast as their legs could take them, I knew what was coming for me and it wasn’t going to be pretty.

“You Asshole, why haven’t you been answering any of my calls, texts or voicemails” She fumed almost to the point that I thought smoke was going to come out of her ears. I took a step back then gave her a sheepish smile; there was no getting out of this one.

“Babe, I had stuff” I finished lamely, Well I couldn’t tell her everything, I had my own privacy too. Besides if I told Fay something private it would already be hot gossip before I finished talking.

“You had stuff? I wasn’t born yesterday cam… you were with one of those ho’s weren’t you?” she asked suspiciously, jealousy was a major part of her personality that I wasn’t quite fond of, not needing a reason to explain myself I shrugged. Wrong move alpha, Faye gasped in disbelief then stormed towards the cafeteria, just as she was about to shoulder me I gave her a warning glint, I wasn’t in the mood for bitchy Faye or jealous Faye beside I was still her alpha and she needed to show respect. Right now I just needed food and sleep, after that I probably needed to make up with Faye. I groaned but smiled nonetheless, making up was my favorite part of our relationship, there was always physical action with Faye. That’s what I liked about her; she didn’t need flowers or chocolates (which by the way I can’t be fucked to do for a girl…any girl) she just needed one hell of a sleepover.

I followed her, letting my mind stray elsewhere I thought about the faint sighting of a rogue in the nearby woods. Once news had come to me about the rogue I quickly sent my best man on the job, Eric was my beta and my most trusted wolf. I let out a frustrate sigh, I had sent Eric away this morning needing him to get to the bottom of this ASAP but so far he hadn’t contacted me once to let me know if he had found anything.

Not paying attention I grabbed for an apple but felt my hand grab onto something soft and squishy, I heard a gasp come from the person in front of me, snapping out of my daze I looked up to come face to face with Ms Torres. She was looking at me with total hatred and anger, not realizing that I was still holding that squishy thing I averted my gaze to my hand and gasped…. Okay I grabbed onto something alright, Ms Torres’ gigantic breast.

She slapped me right in the face then recoiled when my wolf took over me and growled in warning, I reined my anger down and let out a slow shaky breath, usually I wasn’t so responsive but I had been on edge since the rogue sighting.

“You...You…You imbecile, go to the principal’s office right now!” Ms Torres’ face was contorted with anger and she was practically shaking, her face as red as a tomato, I quickly turned on my heels and rushed out of the cafeteria but not missing the burst of laughter that came from my table. I groaned irritated with the events of today, first came rogue sighting then pissed of girlfriend and finally accidentally grabbing a teachers breast! Oh I can’t wait for the day to end.

I knocked onto the principal’s office but got no response, I heard some noises coming from inside so I let myself in and was appalled at the sight In front of me. My hand quickly flew to my mouth as laughter rumbled through my chest, okay this just made my day.

My principal…kissing… a teddy bear! I couldn’t hold it in anymore, the kissing noises he was making floored me as I burst out laughing; I fell to the ground and rolled there for like forever, not giving attention to the more then embarrassed principal shocked to see me there. He cleared his throat and quickly threw the teddy bear behind his shoulders, I snorted in amusement, as if that was going to change what I just saw and how fucking hilarious it was.