Bitter Sweet

Dedicated to Bailee because she defines perfection in my dictionary.

~

Four months. Twelve letters. One small town and a pair of lost teenagers.

If their lives were a drink - hers would be a cup of decaffeinated tea, and his a mug of iced mocha. Both of them without sugar.

Bitter.

But somehow - in life's own unexplained way - still sweet.

This is the truth. These are their lives. And this is my story.

~

Sarah is invisible. She lurks in the shadows - never asking for anything, but always wanting for something. She is alone.

Grayson is everywhere. He standing in the spotlight of attention in the midst of a busy crowd - he is everybody's, but at the same time nobody's. He, too, is alone.

We may be seen as different as the Sun and the Moon - but stripped of all the facades and walls we pen ourselves into for the sake of creating the illusion of being strong and impenetrable - we are all very much the same.

~

So hai guys, long time no see. I know you all hate me for not writing for six months but I still love y'all xoxo I know my wriitng's still really bad, but it's not like I can automatically become a @BaileeLawrence in writing or something. Have a wonderful day (it's night here tho)! c: I hope this story won't let you down.