Healer

"Jacob... Jacob?" The nurse called.

"Ughh." Prince groaned slowly opening his eyes.

The nurse smiled and looked at Jacob, "Ah Jacob you're awake. It'a time for you to you take you medicine."

"Where am I?" Prince asked. "You're in the hospital sweet heart."

"How'd I get in here? I thought I died."

The nurse stopped and looked at me. "You didn't die sweetie, if you did we wouldn't be talking."

"What.. where.. how'd I get here?"

"You rolled here." She explained.

"I rolled here?" Prince said in confusion. "Explain."

"Well..."

~

Flashback

~

Prince bodied rolled into what looked like a creek but it was actually a semi-flooded ditch behind a hospital.

"Yes I'm on my way." A lady spoke walking with her son the their car. "No, I told you I had to take Aaden to his doctor's appointment."

"Mama my ball rolled over there." Aaden said pointing over at the ball.

"Go get it. And .. and hurry up we have to go."

Aaden ran over to the ditched and grabbed his ball when he picked it up he seen Prince laying in the ditch.

"Mama look!" Aaden yelled.

"I don't have time for this Aaden, I swear." the lady walked over to Aaden and stopped.

"OH MY GOD!" The lady yelled. "SOMEONE HELP!"

~

Flashback over

~

"Uhhh I don't remember any of that."

"Well it's a good thing that you didn't you would've freaked out." The nurse handed Prince his pills.

"Where's Mia?" Prince asked.

"Who's Mia?" The nurse asked. "I don't know-

"Nurse Jones we need you in room 343." The intercom called.

"Ooh sorry suga' I gotta go, but you need to rest." The nurse grabbed her stuff and left.

Prince sat up and pulled out his cell phone.

"911 how may I help you?"

"Uh I have information on a missing person..."