Rejection

I smiled and logged on to kik. I searched her name and added her. J was a little nervous, but I built up the courage and sent, "Hey"

I waited for about a good 15 mins. then she replied back.

"Hello."

My heart melted.

"Uh hi."

"Whats up? You wanted to kik me."

"Uh nothing, I just think you're really beautiful."

"Oh. Uh. Thanks and you are?"

"Pro- uh... Damien."

"Damien? Ooh I like lol"

~

After an hour of non-stop kiking I finally asked her,

"So when can I see you?"

"...."

"Hello?"

"... Oh my God, i'm so sorry."

"Why?"

"Damien? Isn't it?"

"Ya."

"Uh i'm so sorry. I'm just not into you like that. I don't date online."

"Well we can meet up.."

"No, we really can't. I'm not attracted to you. I'm so sorry. Uh I gotta go."

"..."

"I'm sorry Damien." With that she got off kik.

~

A couple weeks later had passed and I kiked her every night hoping she'd respond, but unfortunately I got nothing.

Until one day and got on and tried to kik her but I saw that I was blocked. I got off kik and logged on to my secret account and went to her page,

I was blocked there to. My heart fell into pieces, but I wasn't given up. I logged back into my regular account and went to her page.

She posted a pic hours ago with the caption,

"Look @yourman_5 I don't and will never like you. Me kiking you was just a friendly thing. Please stop harassing my kik. I'm going to block you now. :/ bye."

That really tore my heart up. I starred at the comments making fun of me and all of a sudden anger built over me to where I commented.

"Dang..."

I felt embarrassed and to angry to care about the screen shots. How dare she... That... That bitch.

Why would she do that to me. She knows I love her. And she decides to turn on me. I'll show her and all her little friends.

Then I seen her screen shot my comment and post it.

"OH MY GOD, HE COMMENTED ON MY PIC. HI PRODIGY."

No bitch. Its Craig to you.