A Vampire's Ballerina-7

Things slowly got back to normal for Gretta. She went back to the dance studio, Madame Sharp, who used to gage her dancers to if they could keep up with Gretta, now complained she was always spacing out.

Gretta knew why, somewhat.

Her life was the same as it was before, but something was missing. Maybe it was time she got a real boyfriend. It was settled, she would start dating.

************************

"So, you're a ballerina. That's cool." Alvin said.

Gretta blushed. "Yeah, it can be pretty fun." She was on her first date, ever.

Alvin grinned. "You know, I was surprise when you asked me out the other day, I would think someone a beautiful as you would already be attached."

Her hands fiddled with the red napkin in her lap. She wasn't used to male attention and she wasn't sure how she was suppose to react.

"Thank you." She said shyly.

As the night wore on, it was clear to Gretta there wasn't going to be a second date, she just didn't feel any connection to this man. It was clear he liked her for her body, she on more than one instance caught him staring at her chest as she was talking. And the way he licked his lips as he watched her walk to the bathroom grossed her out.

 When the night was finally over, he walked her to the door and tried to kiss her goodnight. Gretta turned her head so he kissed he cheek instead.

Alvin looked at her confused.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm sorry, but I don't think I'm ready for that." She chicken out. She didn't want to tell him she thought he was a creep.

He placed both hand on either side of her head,  and leaned forward. "How about now?" He said in a low voice.

She shook her head, her heart was starting to beat loudly. "No."

"No?" His face contorted.

"Why not?" He demanded.

Her eyes went wide, maybe dating was a bad idea after all.

************************************

Ewan's POV

The house seemed empty without her. Even Nero seemed alittle sad.

He didn't know what to do with himself, he had dedicated so much of his time to her, even when she was not aware. It had been a few weeks since he last went to check on her. She seemed to be doing well, she was dancing again, and she went out with her friends. It was as if she had never meet him, and it wounded Lesander to the core.

He had taken up different hobbies to try to occupy his ample time, drawing, violin, writing,  but it all came back to Gretta. All his drawings turned into portraits of his beloved ballerina, the music was the harmony of her favorite  songs, and as for writing, well lets just say a certain blonde was always the romantic interest for the main male character.

It was hopless, Ewan thought.

He broke down and decided to see her, maybe, just maybe they could be friends. He needed her, needed to be in her life. Watching from afar didn't cut it anymore for him.

But when he tracked her to her form door his heart dropped. She was with someone, a man. He kissed her cheek. His Gretta's cheek! Thoughts of friendship went out the window as he saw that vile creature pin her to her door. "No." He heard he sweet voice quiver. He could stand by and let this continue, no, he was going to teach him a lesson he would never forget.