A Vampire Wearing a Cross?

They gave me a tin top and some shorts. I felt comfortable in clothes, but I don’t really wear shorts or skirts. I always wear pants but Jasmine made it a mission to make me wear a skirt. It ended up her falling down the stairs on her butt, and breaking a vase her mother loved, and me tying her up against a chair. She gave up after that, knowing I was never going to wear a skirt. If she saw me wearing shorts she could probably break down like my grandma just did.

Ryan was waiting out side. I opened the door to see him leaning against the wall, something about the way he looked told me he was thinking about something.

“You never told me about my parents.” I said closing the door behind me. What he just did in their made me forget, and I am mad because it worked.

“Your grandma will tell you when it’s the right time.” He said standing up straight. His face was now expressionless.

“So you are going to use that line?” I asked raising my eyebrow, and crossing my arms over my chest. All he did was look at me with those black eyes. He eyes lingering on my legs before smiling.

“What?” I asked.

He shocked his head smiling. He was avoiding my question!

I was about to say something when some one came into view.

It was the guy from the woods. It was when Ryan told me to be quiet because my life was on the line. He still had a black long jacket and his sky blue eyes looked into mine intensity.

“Andrew.” Ryan said tensing up.

“I came to talk to you.” He said still looking at me. I felt something in my stomach turn.

“Sure.” Ryan said walking pasted him. He stood still his eyes still looking into mine before turning and following Ryan. I let out a sigh I didn’t know I was holding, and walked towards the only exit there was.

I remember when I was with Jared the sun was coming up, and I remember blacking out with sleep. I wonder what time I must be right now.

I opened the door to see some people on the couch and others watching the TV. What am I suppose to do now? Does this mean I could go home? Where is the exit? I noticed they looked at me as I closed the door.

“And who are you?” I heard someone say seductively in my ear. I looked at him and glare, something about him wasn’t right. He was either too cocky or stupid. He also used vampire speed to try to  care me.

He had black hair and green eyes, with a scar running down his check. He had faded blue jeans and a white shirt. He had playful smile on his face. I noticed he also had a necklace with a cross on it. It didn’t seem to burn him so my idea of using that as a weapon failed.

“Who are you?” I answered back with a question.

“Cameron, baby.” He said. I mentally groaned did he just say that?

“Cam, leave her alone.” Someone else said.

“I’m Jake.” I heard the some person say this time on my other ear.

“Where is the exit?” I asked ignoring what they said.

He both laughed and looked to see Jake. He had blonde hair and brown eyes. He was wearing black pants and a plain black shirt.

“Why would you want to leave me?” Cameron said. I sounded a lot like what Ryan said.

I walked out of their reach and towards the door I passed when I was following my grandma. I opened it up to see Cameron. His green eyes had a glint of amusement in them. I pushed pasted him.