Is he a stripper?

I didn’t do anything but complain, not wanting to touch anything to set him off. He just walked really fast while whistling.

“Where are you taking me?” I whined. I looked down watching as he walked at least one muscle on his back popped out or moved.

“I’m taking you somewhere safe.” He said for the millionth time. I groaned as blood stared  to rush to my head, making me dizzy.

“That somewhere is my house right?” I said for the millionth time. He put me down, not removing his hands from my waist.

“It’s my houses, and we are here.” He said twirling me around.

I faced a house, it was 2 stories high and it was like many houses were put together. It was like a mansion. The trees covered it, so it looked smaller. I saw as some people were walking in and out talking.

“This is your house?” I said. How can he have this whole house? Is he a millionaire? I wonder how he gets all the money. Is he a stripper?

I looked back at him, he did have the muscles. He did look like he could have some moves to be one, and maybe he has a fireman costume in his closet. I wanted to see his closet now.

“What?” He said, as I kept looking at him. I just shook my head, stilling looking at his body. I wonder if he makes old ladies faint, when he doesn’t wear a shirt.

“I’m hungry.” I said. I watched as he just walked towards the house, I followed looking at every person I pasted; wondering if they were werewolves. I didn’t have to wonder knowing this is a werewolf’s home.

We pasted some couple who had their hands intertwined. The looked away from each other, and looked at me, I stopped on my tracks as they had those eyes. Their eyes were blue and brown, like the wolves I wanted to touch. The girl gave me a glare and the boy simply smiled down at her. I guess he liked her jealous.

“What’s she doing here?” She said getting red. I didn’t know if it was because she was mad, or embarrassed.

I was holding back a smile, and holding back my self from poking her. She had her brown hair short and some ripped shorts, with a red tin top.  Her brown eyes were eyes piercing into me. I could tell people walking our way, wanting to know what was happening.

By now something was going through her mind and she became more furious. I held up my hands surrendering. I did not want to get in a fight with a werewolf. If it was because she didn’t get a hug I would gladly give her one.

I saw as the white hair dude stiffen, I didn’t bother look his way for a second. Because in front of me was a really mad werewolf. She squeezed her hands tight; her knuckles were turning white.

I took a step back, but that made her jump at me. Even though I was a few feet away she jumped at me, her hands grabbing my forearms. I was in fights before defending Jasmine with bullies, but I’ve never been in a fight with a werewolf.

I might as well add it now. She wanted me pinned on the floor like all bullies want; mostly to stuff gross things in your mouth. Or doodle on your face with a pen.

I grabbed her forearms and brought my foot upward hitting her on the chin. I made her look away with my foot on her chin. I put pressure on it until I heard a crack like it always does. With that bullies always stay away since their necks hurt like hell.

She fell to the grass grabbing her neck grimacing in pain. I heard nothing but silence as she looked up at me even madder. I knew defending my self was the wrong move, but hey I’m afraid of nothing right? So I just smiled as she stood up, she gave me a weird look as she saw my grin.

She swung at me like most guy bullies do when there mad that I’ve outsmarted them on their own game. I moved to the side and duck knowing she would strike again, which she did. She went closer and swung again, she was trying to distract me with her punch to strike on my stomach with her knee. I ducked and put my out elbow when her knee struck up hard. The elbow always wins, I think.

She grabbed her knee stepping back, I knew she wasn’t much of a fighter but, thought a human is weaker than a werewolf. I’m guessing that’s right since I haven’t taken on a punch from her.

I knew the time of me getting a punch would come soon, so I knew it punch first. My mind went blank as we she throwing punches at me. My body was trying to keep up with my mind. I need to make my move. I was sweating by now. Believe it or not I was having fun.

Her fist made contact with my stomach hard. I gasped but knowing the pain made it seem like nothing. I’ve been through way worse, for my best friend I’ll do anything. I kept Jasmine in my mind as I coughed up blood. I smiled as I wiped my mouth with my hand. Jasmine would be yelling out my name by now, telling me to kick her ass.

My smiled widen; I must look like a crazy right now, since her eyes widened. I swung at her for the first time, and she ducked. I was moving forward towards her fast. I didn’t now why I was fighting her, but I need to prove my self I’m not a weak human. The werewolves need to know I’m not an easy win.

Plus who won’t want to fight a werewolf? This was getting me more energized. She started throwing punches again, I defend them easily and saw an open. I had my forearms in front of my face. I threw a punch to her which got her on the eye. She stumbled back holding her eye.

I tackled her to the floor. Instead of continuing to fight and punch her, I tickled her. My fingers going on weak spots and she jumped and laughed trying to get me to stop. I laughed at her as she couldn’t stop laughing, she kept screaming stop.

I really don’t know why I started to tickle her, but it was fun watching her laugh. It ended as someone grabbed me off her. I watched as her arms went around her stomach while lying on the grass. I think I tickled her because; it didn’t want to get that other side of me out. The one I was afraid of, the one that I could lose myself too. The side of me that craved to see blood.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey i had enough time to upload another chapter!yay!(: i hope you guys liked it=]

vote comment fan either way thanks for reading(: