Chapter 4: Our little secret

I woke up and I was in Ryan's bed the smell of coffee filled my nose I picked up a pare of my panties and the weirdest part about it is that there not on my body I heard footsteps and quickly put on the panties " Hey! Where are you going" Asked Ryan with a smile " Home! I gotta get Home" Said Dakota " No you don't! Your Mom doesn't get home till later here have some coffee" Said Ryan " No,No,No! This is...." Mumbled Dakota " It was Amazing Dakota" Said Ryan as he walked to Dakota picking up her clothing " Hey! Hey! Your having second thoughts It's normal" Said Ryan as he touched Dakota's shoulders " No! It's not Normal nothing about this is Normal! Where's my coat" Said Dakota as she bumped past Ryan " Would you just stop it wasn't wrong no matter what you say it wasn't wrong! " Said Ryan " It was I got so swept up in the moment I was manipulated and you!..... You were very sweet and it was flattering but this was wrong" Said Dakota.

Later Dakota's mom came home and she made her breakfast " So! What did you do this weekend? " Asked Gina " Um! I spent some..... Time with Ryan Next door " Said Dakota with a scratch on the head " That tennis player really Hit that ball " Said Gina the word Hit Bounced around in Dakota's head she ran right into her room and began texting Mrs. Riggs ( Aka: Best friend ).

Me: We did it!

Mrs. Riggs: Girl! You lying 😃

Me: We did for a long time till 5Am

Mrs. Riggs: 😶😶😶

Me: What!

Mrs. Riggs: Did you give him head?

Me: That's not important and..... Yes!

Mrs. Riggs: Girl you know what this means.........

Me: That I got some dick on the second day of school

Mrs Riggs: No and Yes it means you got a bae awwww!

Me: your right I've got....a bae

Mrs Riggs: So tell me Bitch Details💖

Me: He told me he likes to ( Dry fuck ) What ever the fuck that means? I found out what it means ( Wink! ;-) ( Wink!;-).

" Oh! The Pie I'll get it " Dakota grabbed her mother's plate and ran into the kitchen and dropped the plates in the sink she looked in Ryan's Window and quickly turned around " Hey! You want any coffee " Screamed Dakota " I'll have whatever your having " Said Gina ( Ding Dong! ) The Door Bell rung and Dakota had a feeling of who it was " Hi Ryan come on in " Said Gina " Hey! Mrs. Morton " Said Ryan with the the whip of his finger Dakota walked out of the kitchen With a tray
" Oh hey Dakota you look..... Perfect! " Said Ryan with a smile " Oh! Hey Ryan " Said Dakota " You tell Your mom what happened this weekend " Said Ryan with an evil look " What else happened" Asked Gina " Oh It was a big thunderstorm you didn't get it up there mom " Said Dakota " No dry as a leaf down there " Said Gina " Well it got pretty wet here " Said Ryan with a look at Dakota. Mom offered him some of my cookies and he said " I love your daughter's Cookies ( Double Wink! ) ( Double Wink! ).