Chapter 3: Dodge The Kiss

Seth: Hey! We outside come on

Ms Riggs: Hey ho I'm waiting to meet chantler

Soon I walked out the door I said goodbye to my mom I closed the door behind me and guess who swung in front of me Whipte - damn - do it's Ryan " Ryan! You scared the shit out of me " Said Dakota in a scared voice " Hey! I wanted to catch you before you left to give you this " Said Ryan, Ryan pulled a moon crescent shaped gem on a Sapphire chain out of his pocket " Oh my gosh Ryan it's Beautiful I can't except this it must have cost a fortune " Said Dakota as I put the necklace back in my hand Ryan placed his hands on mine " Please just take it I insist" Said Ryan I delicately took my hands from under his " Thank you " Said Dakota " See you later" Said Ryan " Of course " Said Dakota as she walked down the stairs she saw Ryan blow her a side ways kiss Dakota smiled and closed the car door. "Dang he's a cutie girl were you find him at" Said Ms Riggs as she screamed out the car.

When we got there they all Ready was closed and then it poured down raining they all rushed into the car blocking my way and Drove off without me " What the hell fuckers " Said Dakota, Dakota seen a man in the corner of her eye she turned around with a gasp " Calm down! Its only me Ryan! You know the night may be ruined but its never to late to dance " Said Ryan as he grabbed My Hand and Danced with me in the rain his hands slipped from my back to my hip's to my butt. " Um Ryan! Your kind of- " Said Dakota " Yeah! " Said Ryan he Leaned in closer to my face I could feel his minty fresh breath running through my nostrils What will I do to get out of this situation........ Soon we turned our heads to the sound of tires screeching it was my friends watching the whole time "you two uh!" Said Seth with a smile " Sure yeah " Said Ryan " What! " Said Dakota as she tried to hit Ryan in the face. Later Ryan took Dakota to his place " I'm going to take a shower OK I'll be back" Said Ryan he closed the bathroom door and I nearly jumped out of my skin I searched his dresser a found a draw full of condoms " Oh my god how many girls has he fucked and were are there Graves " Said Dakota frightened she heard the water stop and jumped right back on the bed Ryan came out with nothing but a towel around his waste so his whole chest was showing " oh my go-" Said Dakota as she dropped her mouth "you ready " Asked Ryan as he got closer to me " For what " Asked Dakota as I backed against the wall Ryan unzipped my red dress and rubbed on me I was standing there in my panties and bra " Oh that feels so good - WAIT! No this is wrong " Said Dakota Ryan tongue kissed Dakota she melted away melted Away as she wrapped her arms around him and let him get in control Ryan " Ryan no this is wrong " Said Dakota out of breath " It doesn't feel wrong just let me love you and I am never ever going to let you go " Said Ryan as he continued thrusted in Dakota she moaned louder and louder intill the night was over .