Chapter 2: First day at school

I felt more than welcome at Jackson high I mean it's Nice and all but the kids here are weird I guess there groups here The Gay's, the Nerds, the geeks, the Instagram models, the Jocks, and the young thugs. I don't know how geeks and nerds are different from each other lucky for me I'm friends with one from each group: ms Riggs: Instagram models / Seth: The Gay's / Max: The Nerds / Rosa: The Geeks / John: The Jocks / and last but not least Michael: The young thugs. I must be crazy because I could have swore a blond Bitch on the bus side ways looked me as I was getting in my car to go to school " Yes Bitch! I know I'm beautiful the secret to my brunette hair is fucking shampoo" Yelled Dakota in a smart voice. later Dakota sat at the lunch table with the exact same trick " um I'm sorry if your looking for the homeless shelter it's downtown " Said the Blondie everyone at the table laughed " Your the one that was on the bus you know you should tell your mom to stop spending money on sucking Dick and work more on getting you a car" Said Dakota that wiped the smile right off her face.

Seth: Bitch!

Seth: B,B,B,B,Bitch!

Seth: I swear to God Dakota if you not texting me cause you texting John I'm beat tat ass when I see it tat ass is going to get beat!😬

John: Keep my name out yo mouth!😯

Seth: I'm just playin with yo fine ass👅

John: Yeah yeah 😂

Me: # On Fleek # Facebook statice single on the low low

Max: Who was the first man to land on the Moon?

Rosa: M=Mc4

Me: Seth what you want ?

Seth: we going out tonight come in Red dress, black stalkings, Red or Black shoes .

Ms Riggs: Hello all the way from crazy bitch land I'll be ready at 6:00💋

I sat in my room flipping through Kik and Instagram when a request comes up " From ( Sexy boy Ryan🐵) I have a feeling about who this is " Dakota got out of bed with nothing but a T-shirt and panties the T-shirt says "Donut talk to me" Hey! Ryan Guz boy" Said Dakota "Hey your early" Said Ryan as he got out of bed "Did you just try to add me on Kik and Instagram" Said Dakota "yeah your pics cute come over later I have to show you something" Said Ryan with a the smirk as he put his eye in the hole I covered the hole with my hand " I'll think about it " Said Dakota in a cute voice Dakota skipped into her bathroom and Ryan watched the whole time " I'm going to get it mmmm!