Chapter 1

"Why must I tell you about it... I'll be back before you know it.. Ah so does that mean if I don't use my card you won't know where I am? Ok that's it, bye." A woman seen hanging up cooly by the counter. A man, at the background, seen with an iPad, and his phone by his ear.

"How could you do this to me? We planned for this trip since years ago!" A voice could be heard over the small device,"Sorry.. My wife is pregnant, Sam's mother-in-law is in town. We really can't leave.. As a compensate, we've signed you up with a travel app and a sleeping companian. The app I got you to download has all the information, the accomadation and travelling information. Have fun!" The other side hung up before he could answer anything.

*****

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Sydney Airport. We hope you had a pleasant flight with us. Thank you and see you again." A gentle voice could be heard over the pager. "I'll be at the hotel lobby, let me know when you've reached. -Jihyo." A text message arrived in his phone. He scrolled through the app his friends told him to download. Instructions to get to his hotel were in it.

*****

He stepped into the hotel, amazed by the lobby, filled with busy people but the sparkling floor didn't seem to attract them. He admired his surrounding while making his way to the lobby. Stretching his head, he found no one that seemed to be his roommate. He took a seat while pulling his phone, with a lady sitting opposite him. They nodded to each other with awkwardness, then continued with their own stuff.

"Hi, I'm in the lobby but I can't find you."

"I'm in the lobby too!"

"But I can't find you." While typing, he realised the lady opposite him, could it be...

"Song.. Jihyo?" He carefully called out her name.

"I am, and you are..?"

He heaved a sigh of relief, "hi I'm Gary, your roommate."

"But my roommate is Gaelling and she's a girl."

"But.."

She laughed,"impossible. Wait i've got her photo." She took her phone out of her bag and scrolled through the photos. Then flashed this particular photo to him.

"Ah this is me in a halloween costume party! How did you

"Ah this is me in a halloween costume party! How did you.."

She finally started to get the picture,"how dare you... pervert!"

He flustured,"no my friends set me up. I'm sorry I.."

She then cut him off,"forget it i'll get a room myself."

While pulling out her silver credit card, she then remembered;"so does that mean if i don't use my credit card, you won't know where i am?" Ah yes.. I can't use my card.

"Hey, i don't care. You have to let the room to me."

He was dumbfounded,"hey miss, you're holding the silver card. You can even get the presidentual suite!"

"I don't care, you have to let it to me!"

He was tired to continue,"forget it, don't want to fight with a lady."

As she got up, he clicked his luggage open, but the items inside were so unfamiliar to him; magazines with male models showing off their body muscles, tight shirts, furry pinky stuff hanging from the luaggage.

She glanced and realised,"ah you should've said earlier!"

He tried to explain,"no but.."

"Eih shush it's ok, unnie was too mean to you, i'm sorry. I understand! I have friends like this too, they wouldn't want to travel with those men so they'll pull me along. I understand." She said with an understanding tone.

"But.." He tried again.

*Shhhh* she stopped him. "We'll sleep together tonight ok?"