You're a Wizard, Justin: A Collection of Short Stories

Note to Readers:

This is the third book in the "series" of You're a Wizard, Justin books. The first one is called You're a Wizard, Justin. The second one is You're a Wizard, Justin: Round Two, and this is the third one.

In this book, I will write a collection of short stories that I originally wanted to write about but didn't manage to fit into the previous two books. In these short stories, Justin's going to meet characters from other books such as The Hunger Games, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and The Mortal Instruments. 

If I write a short story about something you haven't read or seen, please don't ignore it. Chances are I'll write a story about something you love sooner or later. I'll mostly be getting my ideas from readers, so Private Message me all of your ideas that you want to see in these upcoming short stories. My minion, mysterydude, and I will do our best to make it as hilarious as possible.

Notice how I said PRIVATE MESSAGE me? I delete all comments that pertain to what you want me to write about because I don't want readers to know what's coming next. The first short story should be published within the next 5 days.

Love you all!

-MoonofNeptune