Chapter 6

Percy's Pov

"Im here!" I yelled running into the main office, and then tripping over a chair.

"Annabeth!" I yelled.

She was sitting in another chair shivering with blankets wrapped around her.

"How did they unfreeze you?" I asked hugging her.

(A/N I HOPE YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO RIGHT THIS WHEN DOBBY IS CURRENTLY DYING ON MY TV)

"Oh y-you know t-they just t-took hair d-dryers and unfroze m-me."

"At least you're ok."

"She told me t-that she would be back. That this time was j-just a warning."

"Who?"

"Khione, the goddess of snow."

"Ugh!" I said standing up and walking to the other side of the room.

"Why does this keep happening to us!"

"I don't know but I'm tired of it too."

"I'm sorry, but you can't escape being a demigod." Chiron said walking in.

"I'll be back." I said then quickly ran out of the big house.

I ran to my cabin walked in, and slammed the door behind me.

I picked up the first thing I saw, which happened to be a very big shoe and threw it across the room, with a big grunt/scream.

I was so tired of bad things happening to me.

I sat down in the middle of the floor, and put my head in my hands.

"Brother! Brother why are you sad?"

I looked up to see a tired Tyson, that I must have woken up with my screaming.

"Sorry Tyson, I didn't mean to wake you."

"It is ok brother, you're alive!" He said getting up and crushing me into a hug.

Unlike his other bone crushing hugs, this one was gentle, probably meant to make me feel better, which it actually did.

"What is wrong brother?" He said pulling away.

"It just seems like I never get a break from fighting things."

"I am sorry brother, I'm just happy you are ok." He said.

"But Im not ok." I mumbled under my breath.

"What did you say percy?"

"Nothing Tyson." I said giving him a half hearted smile.

...

/next night\

We were at the Bonfire and we were doing this new thing where we could pick our own songs and sing them.

"You put the lime, in the coconut, and shake it all up-" Travis Stoll sang at the top of his lungs.

"Okay, that's enough of that." Chiron said.

"Awwww come one I was just getting to the good part of that song!"

"Yeahhhhhhh, nooooooooooo" Grover said.

We had caught up earlier, and I had really missed my best buddy.

"Well. My feeling have been hurt. So I'm just going to go to sleep." Travis said standing up.

"Oh sit down idiot." Piper said, who happened to be sitting to his right said, as she pulled him down to a sitting position.

"Bro, your girlfriends all over me." He said looking over piper at Jason.

"You're an idiot." Jason said, putting his arm over Pipers shoulder.

"It must be hate on Travis day." He said sadly.

"Is Nico still in his cabin?" Leo said, walking over and sitting next to me, drawing my attention away from everything else.

"Yeah, I'm worried about him, but he doesn't want to talk about what happened, so I don't know how to help him."

"Maybe you should try talking to him again." Hazel said as he and Frank walked over to us.

Oh yeah I forgot I mention, that the Romans had set up camp, and would be staying with us lately.

Eventually Jason, Hazel, and Frank, would have to decide whether or not they wanted to stay at camp Halfblood, or go back to camp Jupiter, but for right now, they wanted to relax and not stress over that.

And even lately I noticed that frank looks so much less stress then in the past.

It's a long story, and he kind of might have died a little, then come back, but in the end the whole stick lifeline thing, was lifted off his shoulders.

Yeah.

That would take a while to explain.

"Percy? You there?" Leo said, waving his hand in front of my face.

I have no idea what possessed me to look at his hand, and bite it, but I did.

"Percy! Are you really going crazy!"

"No, I just felt like biting your hand."

"We'll don't do it again, you blood sucking, water powering, freak."

"Hey that freak part really hurt me. I'm here." I said pointing to my chest.

"Seriously Percy, what's up with you?" He said amused.

"Well, I asked my cup for an energy drink tonight and I'm kind of hyped up on sugar" I said, literally bouncing up and down.

"Percy, calm." Annabeth said, coming over and putting her hands in my shoulders.

I was a little depressed, so I decided maybe I would drink the energy drink and l'd be a little less high strung for a while.

"Percy I think you made me bleed!" Leo said gasping.

"Really?!" I said, getting closer to look at his hand.

"Nope, I just wanted to do this." He said moving his hand, so it whacked me in the face.

"Leo!"

"Percy!"

"Run."

"Ok!" He said getting up and running away from where we were sitting.

"Aren't you gonna chase him?" Hazel said, looking at me.

"Nahhhhh, he can just think I'm chasing him."

"Oh ok."

//////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Ok so that was the end and its short, but if I have time tomorrow, or possibly this week I'm gonna update again. :p nobody's reading this. But I mean I seriously thinks this story sucks and I'm trying to make it better but... Idk

ALL CHARACTERS BELONG TO RICK RIORDAN, AND SO DOES A LIT OF THE STORY PLOT AND RICK RIORDAN IS A GENIOUS SO JUST REMEMBER THAT.