Chapter 3

Leo's POV

We were having a heated conversation over which goldfish flavor was the best when Jason yelled "Look we're here!"

We started descending towards the ground as campers ran from their cabins to watch.

I watched as Jason walked to the side of the ship, putting his elbows over the side and leaning over to look at the camp.

"MOVE OUT OF THE WAY CUPCAKES"  coach yelled as he ran to the front of the boat, accidentally (I think?) knocking Jason over the side of the ship in his haste.

I  would've been worried if it was anyone else but considering Jason can fly he's probably ok.

As we got closer to the ground and I saw Jason, levitating next to the ship, his arms crossed over his chest angrilly.

"What are you smiling about, I almost didn't catch myself on time" he said annoyed.

"Hey blame coach hedge, I wasn't the one who ran out of his room, half dressed, and knocked you down."

All of a sudden coach Hedge was righ back at our side.

"Im not half dress-" he started as he looked down noticing he had forgetten to put pants on over his boxers that had little pictures of kittens all over them.

"I'll be right back" He grumbled under his breath, walking back towards his room.

"He's not the brightest saytr out there" Hazel said coming up with Frank trailing close behind her.

"So this is Camp Half Blood?" Frank said as he moved to stand next to Hazel rather than behind.

"We're about to land, I'll be right back." I said heading towards the control room.

Piper's POV

As we got closer to the ground I heard someone yell "AS MUCH AS WE LOVE ALL OF YOU, WHERE'S PERCY AND ANNABETH?"

As if on que, they walked out of their rooms and towards the side of the ship, I heard people yell our names and cheer for us as we landed.

I looked over to see Percy shifting his weight from one leg to the other, and Annabeth biting the inside of her cheek, probably bothered by the noise.

At least even though they looked uncomfortable they were smiling.

The second we walked off the ship Chiron trotted up to Annabeth and Percy and brought them both into a hug.

Normally I might feel left out, but they've been here for years, and I just met Chiron, so it would probably be awkward if he hugged me too.

I probably would have stayed to chat with all the other campers but I was tired, and all i wanted to do at the moment was sleep.

Percy's Pov

"Chiron, I know you wanted to catch up, but do you think it would be possible if I could go see my mom, and Paul?"

"Of course! But as soon as you get back, we are going to have to talk about some... uh things."

A while later on the way to his apartment.

As we got closer to manhattan I felt more and more comfortable.

We're here. I've never wanted to be at a place so bad before.

I didn't even wait for the car to fully stop before I jumped out and ran to the door.

I didn't spend time knocking. This was a surprise to my mom. Nobody had told her me and Annabeth were rescued yet and boy would she be happy.

I threw open the door to see my mom jump from where she was sitting on the couch.

She was about to reach for the phone and call the police when she looked up and saw my face.

"Percy." She breathed with a sigh of relief.

At the same time we both ran to hug each other. She was full out sobbing and to admit it I was shedding a few tears too.

"Sally what's all the..." Paul started coming into the room.

The look on his face was priceless.

"Percy!" He yelled and ran over to join the hug.

"I've missed you guys so much!" I said still in the hug.

What felt like minutes later we finally broke apart.

I was really crying now too. The last time I cried is when I thought the Minotaur had "killed" my mom.

"Never leave me again Percy." She sobbed.

"I can't promise that it won't happen, but I'll try my best mom, for you."

She nodded and hugged me again, afraid that if she let go I would disappear again.

A few minutes later we were all sitting around the couch just enjoying each others company when my mom spoke up.

"Percy, I have a surprise."

"We're going to Montak!?" I said.

"Well now that you mentioned it, yes, but that's not it."

"Ok, what is it"

"Well, Percy... I'm pregnant, your gonna have a little sister or brother!"

..................................................