Chapter 5

A/N sorry for the delay, I honestly think the 1,000 reads is like robots or something, cause I mean, idk if anybody actually like read it. So anyway this is the 4TH FREAKING TIME I'VE TRIED TO UPDATE!
(Aw 12 year old me was excited for 1000 reads 🥺)

Annabeth's POV

Wow Percy just IM'd me and told me Sally and Paul are having a baby!

I'm so exited for them! I can't wait to see the new baby.

I am so bored. I'm sitting in my new room in the big house, that Chiron gave me.

I've been having nightmares and Chiron figured my screams at night, might bother my siblings.

"I'm gonna eat some cheese, only got got mozzarella in my fridge."
(A/n why did I write this)
I was listening to the radio earlier and that song comes on entirely too much, so I made up some different lyrics to it.

It's way to cold in this room.

I pulled my covers up and breathed out, seeing my breath in the cold air.

Wait, what?

I'm not supposed to be able to see my warm breath in the cold air of my ROOM.

Gosh, it's freezing in here!

I reached down to pick up the blanket that was scrunched up at the bottom of my bed, when I saw it wasn't there.

"Looking for this?" I heard an cold voice ask.

I looked up and saw... Khione?

Awwwwww cheese.

I reached over to get my new knife, since my last blade got destroyed.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Khione said evilly.

"And why not?" I said my voice dripping with sass.

"Because if you do, I'll freeze you."

"What do you want?" I asked retracting my hand.

"I want one of the best demigods in my frozen collection."

"Awwww I'm flattered!" I said, getting on her nerves.

"I was talking about Perseus, you dimwitted fool"

Well than. Somebody's got some ice stuck up her butt.

"And how are you gonna get him? Poseidon and a most of the other gods agreed to protect him as a reward."

"I know that stupid demigod, they agreed to keep him safe in New York, for they decided it is against the rules to do so any else where."

"He's in New York right now genius, how are you going to get him to your "collection"." I said.

"Oh, I'll just have to Alaska, the land beyond the gods, by persuading him with something he loves..."

Everything she was saying was starting to make sense to me.

"No... You cant!" I yelled.

"I can, and I will, I shall kidnap you, and use you as bait to get Percy to Alaska."

"And why is it SO important to you to have him in your collection?"

I mean seriously, she really wants him THAT bad!

"If I have Percy Jackson in my clutches, how popular do you think I would be with the other monsters, they would bow down to me and worship me!"

"You won't get him." I said.

"Actually, I will! And you won't even be able to see him get frozen!"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you'll be frozen!"

"No! You can't do this!"

"Oh, but I can demigod, not right now but I can.'

"What do you mean "not right now" i asked.

"I mean, that this is just a warning, but you better watch out, because im coming back soon."

And with that she pointed her hand at me.

I remember feeling a extremely cold feeling, almost so cold that it burned, before I blacked out.

Grover's POV

"Annabeth! I haven't seen you in so-" he said stopping short, seeing Annabeth frozen on the bed.

"ANNABETH! Chiron! Get in here!"

"What is it Gro-" chiron said, also stopping short.

"Oh gods, this isn't good."

"How are we supposed to un freeze her!"

"First of all, I suggest we get Percy down here, and second, tell the Apollo cabins healers to get in here!"

"Yes chi-"

"Get Annabeth to the showers and turn the water up as hot as it can get."

"Yes sir'

....

"Grover! it's good to see you!" Percy said into the IM.

"You too buddy, we HAVE to catch up! But for right now we've got a problem."

"What is it?"

"Well it's about Anna-'

"Oh my gods is she okay!!!" Percy screamed before I could finish my sentance.

"Well, we're working on unfreezing her right now!"

"Unfreezing?!"

"Um yeah, you know that godess that Jason, Piper, and Leo ran into, Khione, yeah well we're guessing it's her who froze annabeth"

"Ugh i'll be there soon"

I ran out the door, leaving my mom and Paul a very sloppy note, and ran into the ally behind our apartment, to call blackjack.

"DAG NABBIT" I heard somebody yell, right before i was going to whistle.

Dag nabbit? People say that?

"Don't it again you tard!"

What is a tard!?

'You've done gone and lost all that precious money!'

"Im sorry boss! The cat was givin me the stink eye, and it was makin me nervous!"

"Rob, you are 10 times bigger than that dang cat and it scares you!"

"Whos there!" I yelled.

"Look now Robert! You've lost all our money and got us caught with your loud yelling!" the person yelled.

"But I didnt say nothin! you were the one yellin!" im guessing "rob/robert" said.

"Dont sass me Rob! Now we're gonna go to jail for trying to break in to someone's appartment!"

How stupid are these people! If you know someones listening, you don't announce that you're trying to break in.

I might as well play super hero.

I jumed around the corner, causing the two idiots to jump, one of them screaming.

"I'm gonna give you till the count of three to get out of here, and then im calling the cops" I said, trying not to laugh at their scared faces.

"1"

"WERE LEAVIN!' They both yelled at the same time and ran for it.

Mortals are weird.

Now that all that was over, i whistled for Blackjack.

"yo boss, two woosies just came running out if here!" he said flying down to meet me.

"I know' Isaid smirking to myself.

"To camp halfblood" I said, getting serious again.

"aye aye boss"

Authors note 2021
Apparently I did not know what an actually plot was at 12 sorry about that lol.