Chapter 1: Meeting Mr Bieber

Mario's POV

"It was a cold windy Tuesday night when this unknown person  had asked me,"If I wanted to hang out with him at his house" from a very unusual number and I was hella afraid but I took a chance,  so I said "Yea sure I'd love to", he texted me the address and told me to be there at 8' O Clock sharp, and here I am thinking and saying to myself "Am I gonna Die!". So later that night I went home and took a shower and tired to find the "best outfit to try and impress him".

Within minutes I left my house an head over to the address giving in the text message. When I got to the house it was like something out of a movie, the house was a mansion and had five expensive cars", so as I'm parking I see this man with a black suit coming towards and I got really "scared ", but that's when he said "Mr.B" asked me to "park your car for you", and I'm thinking like "Who Tf is Mr. B?". So I got out of my car and walked up to the door and ringed the door bell, and the bell was the long ring ever, So that's when he opened the door!

Mr. B: Heyyy! So good to see you!

Mario: OMG!! Your....Ju...

Mr. B: Yes! "I'm Justin Bieber"

Mario: "I'm so speechless!"

Mr. B: "My apologies!" Come inside..

Mario: "My Pleasure!"

When I walked in to this breath taking house with nice furniture and paintings that cost more than my outfit. He directed me into this massive living room and he said "I'll take your coat" and I asked for a tour of the house. The house is so big, Justin says that he often has mark down where he last was just to get back to his bedroom.

"We played games and had drinks and talked about why he picked me out off all the other beliebers. After awhile we kept drinking and drinking and "I started to feel a little tipsy"! , and I asked Justin "why was the room spinning?". Justin walked me to his room, and he layed me on his bed, he started licking his lips as "he looked at my luscious lips."

He said: "They so soft "

I looked at him in confusion!

"He wondered how they would feel against his own lips, so he leaned forward and pressed a "big juicy kiss on my lips". When he kissed me I was awoken in shock that "Justin Bieber" A.K.A my crush kissed me! Instead of me pulling away I kissed him back, I traced my tongue across Justin's lips asking for entrance ".

Justin kissed me by opening his mouth, our tongues fought in dominance and that's when we intertwined . My hands soon travel down to Justin's torso, I rubbed my hands against his well toned abs and I pulled away from our passionate kiss and i began to take off Justin's shirt.

Once Justin's shirt was off I leaned in and started kissing his neck and giving him hickeys, Justin moaned in pleasure , and the kissing turned into gently biting his skin. I lifted trails of hickeys as I made my way down to his v line and "happy trail" and reaches his boxers.

Justin gets up and turned me on my back and came close between my legs thrusting me while we kiss and Justin sucks on my neck making my eyes roll in the back of my head and started giving me hickeys as I moaned his name out loud "Justin".

He rips my shirt and underwear off telling me "Are you ready" and I looked at him and moaned "Yes daddy" and I started blushing as Justin came in for one more kiss.

He reached over into a drawer and opened a new box of condoms and then he took one out and , I asked him"Can I put it on you" he said, sure go ahead!

So I put it on him and then I put some lubricant on his dick and stroked it making him moan in a grunting sound telling me how much he wanna put it in me and "Fuck Me So Hard", so after I put the condom on Justin, he turned me over as he got on top and he opened my legs and started to push it into me....

JB: "Are you ready"?

Mario: "Yes....but....but

JB: "But what?"

Mario: "I'm a Virgin!"

JB: "I'll go easy".

Mario: "Fuck Justin"

JB: "I know I'm in so deep"

Mario: "It hurts.... Ah"

Justin: "Damn you so tight"

Mario:" Ahhh"

JB: "Ride My Dick"

Mario: "Fuck it's so big!"

JB: "I feel it, it's coming"

Mario:"Faster Justin, Faster!!!

Mario: "Faster"

JB: "Ah"

JB: " I'm gonna Cum"

Mario: "Yes"

JB: "Fuckkkkkk"

Mario: "You can do it.... Daddy!"

JB: "Hurry it's coming out"

Mario: "Oh Shit"

Justin: " Fuck yea swallow "

Mario: "Mmmmm.....

So after we finished having sex, Justin asked me a question that I always dream of every since I joined his fandom! "You wanna date?" Justin asked!, Yes I would love because I'm really in love with you. Justin thought that was the greatest news ever. I'm gonna go shower cause I'm bout to go to the studio."What time is it?" I asked Justin !"9:35am". We had sex the whole night?" Yup we went all 12 rounds"

So his butler Andrew was so curious of what we did last night so he kept trying to get me to talk during breakfast!

So from that point on we started dating and later that night we went out to dinner and there was paparazzi everywhere and when we arrived Justin got out of the car first and he came to the passenger side and opened the door for me and everyone was screaming his name and asking him questions .

Paparazzi: "Justin, who's this boy your with?"

JB: "Someone "

Paparazzi: "Are you guys dating "

JB: "Yes We Are!" "Meet Mario!"

Mario: "Hello"

Paparazzi: "How do you feel dating the most richest and sexist man alive?

Mario: " Words Can't Even Describe "

Paparazzi: "Enjoy the rest of your night!"

When we entered the restaurant the waiter ask Justin where would he like to sit and Justin  said his usual seat and so the waiter took us to this private room where candles was lit and music was playing, Justin pulled out my seat and I sat down, thinking to myself "Wow all this for me" and Justin said that he had a little surprise to give me.

The waiter came back with a bottle of wine and I excused myself from the table and went to the bathroom, I looked in the mirror just talking to myself saying "Here I am" at dinner with my boyfriend who was my crush since like forever.

So Justin came into the bathroom and started asking me was I alright, as he kissed all over my neck and pulling down my pants. We kissed passionately and he picked me up by my legs, and placed me on the counter top and told me "How Much He Loves Me!"and "How much He wanna spend the rest of his life with me".

So I told Justin that people are gonna start getting ideas about what we are doing and so he said "Yea your right" so we left the bathroom and went back to our seats and enjoyed our dinner.

After dinner that's when I knew that our relationship was gonna get serious so I was gonna have to get use to Justin hugging ,and kissing , other girls on the cheek, and this is where it all began.