Imagine 3- calum

You are in school dying to see your boyfriend, Calum Hood. It's been forever since you have seen each other. Your phone goes off indicating you have a text, 'babe, you have lunch after this class right?'

You: 'yes, why?'

Him: 'don't ask questions just meet me in the shut down bathroom on the third floor'

You:'how do you know what bathrooms are shut down?'

Him: 'just do it ;)'

You smile down at your phone and laugh slightly. Time seems to go by like you are stepping through quick sand. What seems like forever the bell rings. You spring out of your chair  and fly up to the third floor.

You stop at the bathroom door and breathe and take a step forward. As soon as you knock on the door once it flys open and a hand flies out pulling you in. 

"Hello (y/n," calum smiles at you.

You chuckle,"You scared me." 

He presses you into a wall,"I am going to have to change that aren't I?"

"Oh,could you now," you tease.

He presses a kiss to your lips with all the love he has in him. You loop your fingers into his belt loops and return the kiss.

You break away kissing his neck and he lets out a little groan as you kiss that sensitive spot behind his ear.

"You drive me crazy."

You chuckle and lift your shirt over your head. Instantly his hands go underneath your bra to cup your breasts. A gasp escapes your mouth as you suck your bottom lip between your teeth. At this you move your Hans to the waist of his jeans and begin to pull them lower over his hips. His erect cock catches your attention. 

He takes off your jeans and lifts you up onto his cock. Biting into your lip you moan slightly as he moves your body so he is  moving in and out of your hot sheath. 

Before you know it he is filling you with himself.

"Don't ever leave me (y/n)" he smiles at you.

Pressing a kiss to his lips you say," I wouldn't dream about it."