imagine 2- Micheal

You and Michael are out for dinner with your parents at a very fancy restaurant.
"So Michael what do you do for a living?" Your dad asks.
"Well, I am a guitarist in a band," mickey smiles.
"Oh," your mom starts,"so are you ever really home?"
"Yes when he isn't on tour," you speak up.
Both of your parents nod there heads and stand," We will be right back."
You and Michael watch as your parents walk away.
"I think they like me," Michael said looking down at your guys intertwined hands.
" I don't know about that...." You trail off.
"I know they don't."
"But I do," you smile running your finger on the inside of his thigh almost touching his cock and running it back down to his knee.
He smiles,"Thanks love," he says kissing you.
Your parents come back to the table and collect their things.
"Leaving so soon?" You ask.
"Yes, it seems like your sister has gotten herself in trouble." That was the last thing they said before walking off muttering things about Michael.
You look over at him and he looks pretty sad," I can make you feel better,". You say kissing him.
A smile breaks across his face,"Oh, can you now?"
"Yes I can," you say standing and grabbing his hand.
"Hold on," he laughs,"let me pay love."
You stand beside him as he looks at the check and pulls out his wallet and lays the correct amount on the table.
"Now we can go," he says standing grabbing your hand.
Both of you get into his car he gently kisses your lips and begins to drive.
After what seems like forever you arrive at the home you and him share.
You get out of the car and look over to the drivers side but Michael isn't there. Next thing you know he is carrying you bridal style into the home. He sets you down on the couch and begins to kiss you forcefully. As he does he runs his hand up your dress and shoves his finger into your vagina.
You let out a moan as he moves his finger in and out. He removes his finger and licks off the juices.
He stands up and begins to remove his clothing, once all of his clothes are gone he sits on the couch next to you.
"Your turn (y/n)."
You stand and let your dress pool on the floor. Your hands drift to remove your bra but micheal stops you by kissing you. He unclasps your bra and gently massages your breasts.
A moan escapes your closed lips. Mocheal forcefully removes your underwear and sets you down on the couch.
He positions his length in front of your hole and pushes it in. You moan as he thrusts harder.
He cums and lays beside you," I love you (y/n)."
"I love you too."
He leans over you and reaches into his pant pocket and grabs a box," will you marry me (y/n)?"
"Yes," you scream missing him.