imagine one- Ashton

You and Ashton have been dating for a while now. It has been a few months since you two have seen each other. But tonight he is getting home from tour.
You are waiting watching your favorite show when your phone goes off.

Ash: Hello love
You: Hey. You almost here?
Ash:Yes, I am gonna bang you harder than my drums.
You: Bring it on drummer boy ;)

A laugh escapes your mouth and you get up to go start cooking.
About an hour later you hear your apartment door open, you drop everything and run into your living room. Ashton is walking through the door as you enter the living room.
You break into a run as he drops everything. You jump into his arms and he begins to kiss you passionately.
"I missed you love," he says between kisses.
"I missed you too. I made dinner."
"Oh you did now," he winks at you.
"Yes, and if you are a good boy you might just get dessert," you say kissing his neck.
"Sounds fair."
You both quickly scarf down your food and you stand," I will do the dishes," you say collecting the plates and what not from the table.
"But-,"Ashton starts but quickly stops.
You begin to wash the dishes in the sink and you hear footsteps behind you. Next thing you know Ashton has his arms around you and is kissing your neck.
"Ashton," you moan," can't I finish the dishes?"
"No," he begins to caress your breast.
You quickly turn off the water and turn to face him. Without warning he kisses you and lifts you up to where your legs are wrapped around his waist.
You run your wet hands through Ashton's hair as you kiss him.
"Shall we take this to the back?"
You kiss his neck and behind his ear before answering you can feel him getting hard and you bite your lip,"Yes."
Ashton carries you to the back room and forcefully throws you onto the bed.
He begins to strip you down. Once your clothes are gone he takes your breast and begins to kiss, lick, and suck on it.
Looking at Ashton you realize he is still fully dressed. Your hands drift to his jeans and you remove them along with his underwear. Next you start to remove his shirt. Finally you both are naked your bodies have nothing to stop the from full contact.
Ashton lays down on the bed and sets you on his stomach. You smile and put his length below your opening and put it in.
You moan and begin to thrust your hips while ash is moaning your name," Baby, you're so tight."
Soon your moans are in time with each others. He is now on top as you moan his name and your fingers are digging into the bed.
"I am gonna cum!" He screams.
You move to where he is no longer inside you and begin to lick his head and now you are giving him a blow job. He is moaning and his fingers are in your hair.
He cums in your mouth and you swollow. Once this is done you lay in his arms as he kisses your head.
"I love you ash," you say running your fingers along his chest.
"I love you too (y/n)," he says closing his eyes.
You close your as well and are taken in by sleep.

(A/n) How did I do guys this is NY first imagine/smut I have written I hope y'all liked it