Chapter 9

OKAY YEAH I SUCK! I HAVENT UPDATED IN FOREVER BUT I WILL TRY TO DO IT MORE OFTEN:) THANK YOU FOR STILL FANNING AND SUPPORTING THIS STORY THOUGH! IT MEANS ALOT SO YOU GUYS ROCK! SEND ME A MESSAGE OR A COMMENT ON MY WALL IF YOU WANT ME TO CHECK OUT ONE OF YOUR STORYS:] OK SO ENJOY CHAPTER NINE!!!                                                                     -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

       Dawn's P.O.V

         I walked into the class 45 minutes late, wearing tight black skinny jeans, some white stilleto boots, and a white V-neck with my leather jacket on and my black ray-bans on! 'I was totally the shit'I thought. Yeah I guess I was a little conceited! The teacher was right in the middle of teaching, so she turned to me with a sneer. "please remove your glasses in the biulding" she said in a cold voice, but I just stared at her. "Ummm... no" I muttered and she glared. I moved to the back and sat down in a desk that had been written on it sharpie and had carvings in the wood. One was boobs and it was sort of disturbing to stare at so I turned my attention to the hag teaching. "so what class is this anyway" I asked and she turned to look at me as the other students sniggered. "Since you rudely interupted, this is home ec. and family development class" she almost shouted. "Wow dont you do gardening shit in here and learn about how to make babies" I asked and she gave me a rude look. "WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE IN MY CLASSROOM"She screamed. "lady im like a few feet away from you, you dont have to yell! all you teachers killing my eardrums" I muttered the last part and she was about to say something when the classroom door opened again. I turned and noticed Ash and Leo walk in, arguing. "you self centered douch monk..." Ash was cut off by the teacher as she cleared her throat. "Sit Now" she screamed and they turned to look at her. "Do you even know who i am" Leo started angrily. "A douche monkey"Ash answered with a smirk. "Atleast im not a panzy ass" Leo quipped back and the teacher screamed, "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, SHUT UP!" They both turned to glare at her and then started towards the only to chairs left which were on either side of me. Awww...shit kill me now.

   -5 minutes later-

    "your just a tallywacker" Leo muttered to Ash and he replied "Go eat a twinky." I stared at both of them as they argued like little kids. "You are just a weiner weasle" Ash muttered, Okay this is getting awkward and wtf is a weiner weasle?!?!? "Shut up you shitfaces"I said and they turned to stare at me. "Ohh hey babe" Leo smirked at me. Ash growled and I replied "hey douchebag" We were cut off when the teacher said "Okay in to groups of three!Work with the person on either side of you" I let out a growl and Ash scooted his deck close to mine, but i shoved it back a few inches with my foot. "Woah bucko! you are close enough already" i muttered bitterly and he looked a little hurt. "awww... Is poor liwwle ashy gonna cry!" Leo teased in a baby voice. Fml (F*ck my life) i thought.

    "Okay well each of your groups is going to get a fake plastic baby and you have to take care of it for two weeks! If you bring it back with even as little as a scratch you get an F" the hag said. I almost groaned. "I'm the dad" Leo winked at me and i flipped him off. "actually I am since im her mate" Ash glared. "You dont have the balls to be a dad" Leo stated and Ash winced but quickly put on a smirk. "not what your mom said last night" he sarcastically laughed and they started arguing again. i was handed a chunk of plastic. 'Please tell me this is not my fake baby' i thought! It was sooo... Ugly! it had no hair and it looked like it had been ran over by a bus cause its face was so flat. "Aww.. lets call it flatface" Leo said. The bell rang and i shoved it into Leo's arms and said "keep that thing away from me." He just laughed. As i was walking towards the door of the classroom the hag smirked at me and said "good luck" I just flipped her off and walked towards the lunchroom. 'Stupid hag!' i thought. Ahhh... I have to tell Isabella all of this shizznit!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------OKAY THIS WASNT LONG LIKE I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE, BUT IT WAS AN UPDATE! COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK! SORRY FOR THE HORRIBLE EDITING THOUGHT CAUSE MY COMPUTER IS JACKED UP AND IT NEVER TYPES WHAT I WANT IT TOO! BUT ANYWAY THANKS FOR READING AND SORRY FOR THE CHARACTERS BAD LANGUAGE! THEY ARE JUST NOT RIGHT!